MLB betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
The Colorado Rockies, Ryan McMahon included, will play Adam Wainwright and the St. Louis Cardinals at 8:15 PM ET on Friday at Busch Stadium.
Game Info and Ryan McMahon Props
- Day: Friday, August 4, 2023
- Time: 8:15 PM ET
- TV Channel: BSMW
- Hits Prop: Over/under 1 hit (Over odds: -285)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 1 home run (Over odds: +450)
- Total Bases Prop: Over/under 2 total bases (Over odds: +105)
Ryan McMahon Stats
- McMahon is batting .263 this season with a team-high 18 home runs and 56 RBI.
- McMahon ranks 37th in homers and 57th in RBI in the bigs.
- His batting average ranks 59th among qualified players, his on-base percentage ranks 50th, and he is 34th in the league in slugging.
- McMahon will look to extend his five-game hit streak. Over the course of his last games, he’s batting .444 with two homers.
- In 65.7% of his games this year (67 of 102), he has collected at least one hit, and in 28 of those contests (27.5%) he recorded multiple hits.
- In 17 games this season, he has hit a long ball (16.7% of his games). He’s also homered in 4.1% of his plate appearances.
- McMahon has picked up an RBI in 34 games this year (33.3%), including multiple RBI in 13 of those contests (12.7%).
Cardinals Pitching Stats and Rankings
- The Cardinals staff is 26th in the majors with a K/9 rate of 8.1.
- The Cardinals have the 21st-ranked team ERA in baseball at 4.50.
- Cardinals hurlers have combined to surrender 106 home runs (one per game). That’s the first-fewest homers allowed in the majors.
- The Cardinals’ Wainwright (3-5) will make his 14th start of the season.
- The 41-year-old has pitched to a 7.18 ERA this season with 4.9 strikeouts per nine innings compared to 3.4 walks per nine across 13 games.
McMahon’s recent games
- vs. Padres on August 2: 1-for-3, 2 K, 1 BB
- vs. Padres on August 1: 2-for-4, 2 R, 1 HR, 4 RBI, 1 BB
- vs. Padres on July 31: 2-for-4, 1 R, 1 HR, 2 RBI, 1 K
- vs. Athletics on July 30: 2-for-4, 2 RBI
- vs. Athletics on July 29: 1-for-3, 1 R
- vs. Athletics on July 28: 0-for-4, 1 RBI, 1 BB
- at Nationals on July 26: 2-for-4, 1 R, 1 HR, 1 RBI, 1 K
- at Nationals on July 25: 2-for-5, 1 R, 1 K
- at Marlins on July 23: 0-for-4, 2 K, 1 BB
- at Marlins on July 22: 2-for-3, 2 R, 1 K, 1 BB
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!