MLB betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
The Colorado Rockies, Ryan McMahon included, will take on Zack Littell and the Tampa Bay Rays at 6:40 PM ET on Tuesday at Tropicana Field.
Game Info and Ryan McMahon Props
- Day: Tuesday, August 22, 2023
- Time: 6:40 PM ET
- TV Channel: BSSUN
- Hits Prop: Over/under 1 hit (Over odds: -192)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 1 home run (Over odds: +400)
- Total Bases Prop: Over/under 1 total base (Over odds: -192)
Ryan McMahon Stats
- McMahon leads Colorado in home runs with 21 and runs batted in with 65.
- McMahon is 33rd in home runs and 49th in RBI among all hitters this season.
- Among qualifying hitters, he ranks 87th in batting average, 57th in on-base percentage, and 44th in slugging.
- McMahon has a batting average of .286 with two homers in his last games and is on a four-game hit streak.
- He has gotten at least one hit in 64.1% of his games this year (75 of 117), picking up at least two hits 29 times (24.8%).
- In 20 games this season, he has hit a home run (17.1% of his games). He’s also homered in 4.2% of his plate appearances.
- In 34.2% of his contests this year, McMahon has tallied at least one RBI. In 15 of those games (12.8%) he collected more than one RBI, while he was responsible for three or more of his team’s runs in seven games.
Rays Pitching Stats and Rankings
- The nine K/9 rate compiled by the Rays pitching staff ranks 10th in MLB.
- The Rays’ 3.88 team ERA ranks seventh in the majors.
- Rays pitchers have been tagged for the fourth-fewest home runs in baseball (133 total, 1.1 per game).
- Littell (2-4) will take the mound for the Rays, his eighth start of the season.
- The 27-year-old has pitched in 20 games this season with a 3.99 ERA, 7.8 strikeouts per nine innings and a batting average against of .272.
McMahon’s recent games
- vs. White Sox on August 20: 1-for-5, 1 R, 1 K
- vs. White Sox on August 19: 1-for-4, 2 R, 2 K, 1 BB
- vs. White Sox on August 18: 1-for-3, 3 R, 1 HR, 3 RBI, 2 BB
- vs. Diamondbacks on August 16: 3-for-5, 1 R, 1 HR, 2 RBI, 1 K
- vs. Diamondbacks on August 15: 0-for-4, 1 RBI, 1 K
- vs. Diamondbacks on August 14: 1-for-4, 1 R, 3 K
- at Dodgers on August 12: 1-for-4, 1 K
- at Dodgers on August 11: 0-for-3, 2 K, 1 BB
- at Dodgers on August 10: 0-for-4, 2 K
- at Brewers on August 9: 0-for-3, 1 R, 1 K, 2 BB
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!