MLB betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
On Thursday, Ryan Noda and the Oakland Athletics take on the Detroit Tigers (with Michael Lorenzen on the hill) at Comerica Park. First pitch is at 1:10 PM ET.
Game Info and Ryan Noda Props
- Day: Thursday, July 6, 2023
- Time: 1:10 PM ET
- TV Channel: BSDET
- Hits Prop: Over/under 1 hit (Over odds: -153)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 1 home run (Over odds: +500)
- Total Bases Prop: Over/under 1 total base (Over odds: -153)
Ryan Noda Stats
- Noda has 57 hits and an OBP of .383 to go with a slugging percentage of .407 this season.
- Among the qualifying players, he ranks 122nd in batting average, ninth in on-base percentage, and 97th in slugging.
- Noda has a batting average of .250 with one homer during his last games and is on a four-game hit streak.
- In 51.9% of his games this year (42 of 81), he has collected at least one hit, and in 13 of those contests (16.0%) he recorded multiple hits.
- In nine games this year, he has hit a home run (11.1% of his games). He’s also homered in 2.9% of his plate appearances.
- Noda has produced an RBI in 22 games this year (27.2%), including eight multi-RBI outings (9.9%). He has also driven in three or more of his team’s runs in four contests.
Tigers Pitching Stats and Rankings
- The Tigers staff has put up a 8.5 K/9, which ranks 20th in MLB.
- The Tigers have the 22nd-ranked team ERA in baseball at 4.55.
- Tigers hurlers have combined to rank 21st in baseball in home runs given up (107 total, 1.3 per game).
- The Tigers will send Lorenzen (2-6) to the mound for his 15th start this season.
- The 31-year-old has an ERA of 4.28, 6.8 strikeouts per nine innings and a batting average against of .252 in 14 games this season.
Noda’s recent games
- at Tigers on July 5: 1-for-5, 1 R, 1 HR, 2 RBI, 1 K
- at Tigers on July 4: 1-for-3, 1 RBI, 2 K, 1 BB
- vs. White Sox on July 2: 1-for-4, 1 R, 1 K, 1 BB
- vs. White Sox on July 1: 1-for-2, 1 R, 1 RBI, 3 BB
- vs. White Sox on June 30: 0-for-2, 2 K
- vs. Yankees on June 29: 0-for-4, 1 R, 1 K, 1 BB
- vs. Yankees on June 28: 0-for-3, 3 K
- vs. Yankees on June 27: 0-for-2, 1 BB
- at Blue Jays on June 24: 1-for-4, 1 RBI, 3 K, 1 BB
- at Blue Jays on June 23: 1-for-3, 1 K
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!