MLB betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Sal Frelick and the Milwaukee Brewers will face starting pitcher Dakota Hudson and the St. Louis Cardinals at American Family Field on Thursday at 4:10 PM ET.
Game Info and Sal Frelick Props
- Day: Thursday, September 28, 2023
- Time: 4:10 PM ET
- TV Channel: BSWI
- Hits Prop: Over/under 1 hit (Over odds: -250)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 1 home run (Over odds: +700)
- Total Bases Prop: Over/under 2 total bases (Over odds: +135)
Sal Frelick Stats
- Frelick is batting .251 with an OBP of .344 and a slugging percentage of .358 this season.
- In 60.0% of his 55 games this year, he has recorded at least one hit. He’s also tallied 12 multi-hit games.
- He has gone deep in three games this year (5.5%), going yard in 1.4% of his trips to the dish.
- In 25.5% of his contests this season, Frelick has driven in at least one run. In four of those games (7.3%) he collected more than one RBI, while accounting for three or more of his team’s runs in three games.
Cardinals Pitching Stats and Rankings
- The Cardinals staff ranks 29th in the majors with a K/9 rate of 7.6.
- The Cardinals’ 4.71 team ERA ranks 23rd in MLB.
- Cardinals pitchers have been tagged for the second-fewest home runs in baseball (170 total, 1.1 per game).
- The Cardinals’ Hudson (6-2) will make his 12th start of the season.
- The 29-year-old has an ERA of 4.95, a 1.35 strikeout-to-walk ratio and a WHIP of 1.467 in 17 games this season.
Frelick’s recent games
- vs. Cardinals on September 27: 0-for-4, 2 K
- vs. Cardinals on September 26: 0-for-4, 1 K
- at Marlins on September 24: 0-for-4
- at Marlins on September 23: 1-for-4, 2 K
- at Marlins on September 22: 1-for-6, 1 R, 1 RBI
- at Cardinals on September 21: 2-for-5, 1 RBI
- at Cardinals on September 20: 1-for-4, 1 R, 1 K
- at Cardinals on September 19: 1-for-3, 1 R, 1 RBI, 1 BB
- at Cardinals on September 18: 2-for-4
- vs. Nationals on September 17: 0-for-1, 1 BB