MLB betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
On Wednesday, Sal Frelick and the Milwaukee Brewers take on the Colorado Rockies (with Chris Flexen on the mound) at American Family Field. First pitch is at 2:10 PM ET.
Game Info and Sal Frelick Props
- Day: Wednesday, August 9, 2023
- Time: 2:10 PM ET
- TV Channel: BSWI
- Hits Prop: Over/under 2 hits (Over odds: +145)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 1 home run (Over odds: +360)
- Total Bases Prop: Over/under 2 total bases (Over odds: -125)
Sal Frelick Stats
- Frelick has 12 hits and an OBP of .429 to go with a slugging percentage of .533 this season.
- He has collected a hit in seven of 17 games this year (41.2%), with multiple hits in four games (23.5%).
- He has gone deep in 17.6% of his games in 2023 (three of 17), leaving the yard in 4.8% of his trips to the dish.
- In 41.2% of his contests this season, Frelick has picked up at least one RBI. In three of those games (17.6%) he collected more than one RBI, while he was responsible for three or more of his team’s runs in two games.
Rockies Pitching Stats and Rankings
- The Rockies staff ranks last in the majors with a K/9 rate of 7.3.
- The Rockies own a 5.50 team ERA that ranks 29th across all MLB pitching staffs.
- Rockies hurlers combine to give up the second-most home runs in MLB (162 total, 1.4 per game).
- Flexen (1-5) will take the mound for the Rockies, his seventh start of the season.
- The 29-year-old has pitched in 19 games this season with an ERA of 7.82, a 1.4 strikeout-to-walk ratio and a WHIP of 1.934.
Frelick’s recent games
- vs. Rockies on August 7: 2-for-3, 3 R, 1 HR, 4 RBI, 1 K, 1 BB
- vs. Pirates on August 6: 0-for-3, 1 K, 1 BB
- vs. Pirates on August 5: 1-for-2, 1 RBI, 1 K, 1 SB
- vs. Pirates on August 4: 0-for-3, 1 RBI, 2 K, 1 BB
- vs. Pirates on August 3: 2-for-3, 2 R, 1 HR, 5 RBI, 2 BB
- at Nationals on August 2: 0-for-1
- at Nationals on August 1: 0-for-3, 1 K, 1 BB
- at Nationals on July 31: 0-for-3, 1 R, 1 BB
- at Braves on July 30: 0-for-4, 2 K, 1 BB
- at Braves on July 29: 0-for-3, 1 RBI, 1 K
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!