MLB betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Samad Taylor will be up against starting pitcher Tarik Skubal on Tuesday (at 8:10 PM ET) when the Kansas City Royals take on the Detroit Tigers at Kauffman Stadium.
Game Info and Samad Taylor Props
- Day: Tuesday, July 18, 2023
- Time: 8:10 PM ET
- TV Channel: BSKC
- Hits Prop: Over/under 1 hit (Over odds: -175)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 1 home run (Over odds: +750)
- Total Bases Prop: Over/under 1 total base (Over odds: -175)
Samad Taylor Stats
- Taylor is batting .152 with an OBP of .275 and a slugging percentage of .152 this season.
- He has recorded a hit in five of 12 games this year, but he has zero multi-hit games.
- He has yet to go deep in 12 games this year.
- Taylor has driven in a run in three games this season (25.0%), with zero multiple-RBI games.
Tigers Pitching Stats and Rankings
- The Tigers pitching staff is 18th in MLB with a K/9 of 8.5.
- The Tigers’ 4.39 team ERA ranks 19th in the majors.
- The Tigers rank 20th in baseball in home runs surrendered with 112 (1.2 per game).
- Skubal will get the start for the Tigers, his third of the season.
Taylor’s recent games against Tigers
- vs. Tigers on July 17: 1-for-3, 1 K, 1 SB
- at Tigers on June 21: 1-for-4, 1 R, 1 K
- at Tigers on June 19: 0-for-4, 2 K
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!