MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Sunday, April 23, 2023 at 4:10 PM ET
- Where: Chase Field in Phoenix, Arizona
- How to Watch on TV: BSAZ
|Padres||-1.5 (+113)||O 8.5 (-138)||-142|
|Diamondbacks||+1.5 (-133)||U 8.5 (+109)||+121|
|Pitching Probables: SD: Darvish (R) ARI: Jameson (R)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Padres vs. Diamondbacks, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The San Diego Padres (11-12) are favorites (-142) on the moneyline when they take on the Arizona Diamondbacks (12-10) Sunday at 4:10 PM ET, live on BSAZ. San Diego’s Yu Darvish gets the start, and he’ll go against Arizona’s Drey Jameson.
Padres vs. Diamondbacks 2023 Key Stats
- The Padres rank 23rd in runs scored with 85, 3.7 per game.
- The Padres rank ninth-best in MLB action with 26 total home runs.
- San Diego ranks 28th in the majors with a .215 batting average.
- The Padres’ .299 on-base percentage is the fourth-worst in MLB.
- San Diego ranks 24th in baseball with a .373 slugging percentage.
- The Diamondbacks have scored the 10th-most runs in the league this season with 105.
- Arizona has hit 18 homers this season, which ranks 25th in the majors.
- The Diamondbacks’ .265 batting average is among the best in baseball, ranking fourth in MLB.
- Arizona has an on-base percentage of .308 this season, which ranks 22nd in the majors.
- The Diamondbacks rank 11th in the majors with a .419 team slugging percentage.
Padres vs. Diamondbacks Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Padres have gone 3-4 in games they were favored on the moneyline (winning 42.9% of those games).
- When it has played as moneyline favorites with odds of -142 or shorter, San Diego has gone 3-3 (50%).
- Based on this game’s moneyline, the Padres’ implied win probability is 58.7%.
- San Diego has played in 12 games with over/under set, and have combined with opponents to go over the total four times (4-8-0).
- The Padres have a 5-7-0 record ATS this season.
- The Diamondbacks have been underdogs in 11 games this season and won four (36.4%) of those contests.
- Arizona has a record of 2-5 in games where oddsmakers have it as underdogs of at least +121 on the moneyline.
- The Diamondbacks have a 45.2% chance to win this game based on the implied probability of the moneyline.
- So far this season, Arizona and its opponents have hit the over in four of its 11 games with a total.
- The Diamondbacks are 6-5-0 against the spread this season.
|Yu Darvish (SD)||Pitcher||Drey Jameson (ARI)|
|0 – 2||W/L||2 – 0|
Padres Key Hitters
- Xander Bogaerts leads San Diego in home runs with five, runs batted in with 12 and his batting average of .341 is also best on his team.
- Bogaerts is 15th in home runs and 46th in RBI among all hitters in baseball.
- Juan Soto has collected 15 hits this season and has an OBP of .370. He’s slugging .385 on the year.
- Soto is 33rd in MLB in homers, and 100th in RBI.
- Jake Cronenworth has collected 16 base hits, an OBP of .310 and a slugging percentage of .413 this season.
- Trent Grisham is batting .213 with an OBP of .315 and a slugging percentage of .450 this season.
Diamondbacks Key Hitters
- Ketel Marte is hitting .282 with seven doubles, a triple, two home runs and two walks.
- Marte’s home run total ranks 106th in the majors, and he is 192nd in RBI.
- Marte has safely hit in six straight games. In his last 10 games he is batting .289 with a double, a triple, a home run, a walk and four RBI.
- Corbin Carroll’s four home runs pace his team.
- Carroll ranks 33rd among hitters in MLB in home runs, and 130th in RBI.
- Carroll brings a two-game hitting streak into this game. In his last five games he is hitting .294 with three doubles and two walks.
- Christian Walker has driven in a team-best 14 runs batted in.
- Walker has hit safely in three straight games. During his last five outings he is batting .400 with three doubles, a home run and five RBI.
- Geraldo Perdomo has five doubles, a triple, a home run and five walks while hitting .364.
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!