MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Wednesday, August 16, 2023 at 8:40 PM ET
- Where: PETCO Park in San Diego, California
- How to Watch on TV: SDPA
|Padres||-1.5 (+130)||O 7.5 (-131)||-163|
|Orioles||+1.5 (-153)||U 7.5 (+103)||+139|
|Pitching Probables: SD: Snell (L) BAL: Kremer (R)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Padres vs. Orioles, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The San Diego Padres (57-63) are -163 moneyline favorites to win Wednesday when they plan to send Blake Snell to the mound to face the Baltimore Orioles (74-46). Snell will try to earn his 10th win when the teams hit the field at 8:40 PM ET, live on SDPA. San Diego’s Snell and Baltimore’s Dean Kremer have been named the starters for this contest.
Padres vs. Orioles 2023 Key Stats
- The Padres rank 13th in runs scored with 551, 4.6 per game.
- The Padres average 1.3 home runs per game to rank 10th in MLB action with 152 total home runs.
- San Diego’s .240 batting average ranks 20th in MLB.
- The Padres are eighth in baseball with an on-base percentage of .327.
- San Diego ranks 16th in baseball with a .413 slugging percentage.
- The Orioles have scored the seventh-most runs in the league this season with 582.
- Baltimore ranks 15th in Major League Baseball with 138 home runs.
- The Orioles rank 13th in MLB with a .251 team batting average.
- Baltimore has an on-base percentage of .318 this season, which ranks 16th in the majors.
- Fueled by 385 extra-base hits, the Orioles rank eighth in MLB with a .420 slugging percentage this season.
Padres vs. Orioles Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Padres have won 44 of the 85 games they were the moneyline favorite this season (51.8%).
- When playing as moneyline favorites with odds of -163 or shorter, San Diego has a record of 24-15 (61.5%).
- The Padres have an implied moneyline win probability of 62% in this matchup.
- San Diego has combined with opponents to go over the total 46 times this season for a 46-58-0 record against the over/under.
- The Padres have a 50-57-0 record ATS this season.
- The Orioles have won 30, or 58.8%, of the 51 games they’ve played as underdogs this season.
- Baltimore is 6-3 this season when entering a game as the underdog by +139 or more on the moneyline.
- The oddsmakers’ moneyline implies a 41.8% chance of a victory for the Orioles.
- So far this season, Baltimore and its opponents have hit the over in 59 of its 106 games with a total.
- The Orioles are 67-39-0 ATS in their 106 games with a spread this season.
|Blake Snell (SD)||Pitcher||Dean Kremer (BAL)|
|9 – 8||W/L||11 – 4|
Padres Key Hitters
- Juan Soto leads San Diego in home runs (24) and runs batted in (75) this season while batting .265.
- Soto’s home runs put him 18th in MLB, and he is 19th in RBI.
- Fernando Tatis Jr. has collected 111 hits this season and has an OBP of .322. He’s slugging .470 on the year.
- Tatis is 42nd in home runs and 51st in RBI among all hitters this season.
- Tatis will look to extend his five-game hit streak. In his last five outings, he’s batting .429.
- Ha-Seong Kim’s batting average of .285 leads all San Diego hitters this season.
- Manny Machado has collected 103 hits this season and has an OBP of .319. He’s slugging .453 on the year.
Orioles Key Hitters
- Adley Rutschman is batting .265 with 19 doubles, a triple, 16 home runs and 67 walks.
- Rutschman is 77th in homers and 66th in RBI among all hitters in MLB.
- Anthony Santander has shown his power as he leads his team with 21 home runs and 64 RBI.
- Santander ranks 30th among hitters in MLB in homers, and 42nd in RBI.
- Gunnar Henderson is batting .237 with 17 doubles, five triples, 19 home runs and 46 walks.
- Henderson enters this game on a two-game hitting streak. In his last five games he is batting .176 with a double, a walk and five RBI.
- Adam Frazier has 16 doubles, a triple, 13 home runs and 26 walks while batting .240.
- Frazier brings a two-game hitting streak into this game. In his last five games he is batting .188 with a double.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!