MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Tuesday, June 13, 2023 at 9:40 PM ET
- Where: PETCO Park in San Diego, California
- How to Watch on TV: MLB Network
|Padres||-1.5 (+130)||O 7.5 (-116)||-163|
|Guardians||+1.5 (-153)||U 7.5 (-109)||+139|
|Pitching Probables: SD: Musgrove (R) CLE: Bibee (R)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Padres vs. Guardians, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The Cleveland Guardians (31-34), led by Josh Naylor on an 11-game hitting streak, will meet the San Diego Padres (31-34) Tuesday at PETCO Park. The Padres are -163 favorites for the matchup, which starts at 9:40 PM ET on MLB Network. San Diego’s Joe Musgrove and Cleveland’s Tanner Bibee have been named the starters for this contest.
Padres vs. Guardians 2023 Key Stats
- The Padres have the No. 22 offense in baseball scoring 4.2 runs per game (274 total runs).
- The Padres rank 13th in baseball with 75 total home runs.
- San Diego’s .227 batting average ranks 28th in MLB.
- The Padres are 19th in baseball with an on-base percentage of .317.
- San Diego’s .391 slugging percentage ranks 21st in baseball.
- The Guardians have scored 250 runs (just 3.8 per game) this season, which ranks 27th in MLB.
- Cleveland ranks last in Major League Baseball with just 42 home runs as a team.
- The Guardians rank 20th in MLB with a .240 team batting average.
- Cleveland has an on-base percentage of .308 this season, which ranks 24th in the majors.
- The Guardians rank 28th in the majors with a .365 team slugging percentage.
Padres vs. Guardians Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Padres have put together a 19-18 record in games they were listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 51.4% of those games).
- In games it has played as moneyline favorites with odds of -163 or shorter, San Diego has a record of 9-7 (56.2%).
- The implied moneyline probablility in this matchup gives the Padres a 62% chance to win.
- In the 51 games in which bookmakers have set an over/under for San Diego, it has combined with opponents to go over the total 14 times (14-37-0).
- The Padres have a 25-28-0 record against the spread this season (covering 47.2% of the time).
- The Guardians have entered the game as underdogs 24 times this season and won nine, or 37.5%, of those games.
- Cleveland has played as an underdog of +139 or more once this season and lost that game.
- Oddsmakers have implied with the moneyline set for this matchup that the Guardians have a 41.8% chance to win.
- Games involving Cleveland have gone over the total set by oddsmakers in 19 of 52 chances this season.
- The Guardians have an ATS record of 29-22-0 in 51 games with a spread this season.
|Joe Musgrove (SD)||Pitcher||Tanner Bibee (CLE)|
|3 – 2||W/L||2 – 1|
Padres Key Hitters
- Juan Soto leads San Diego in runs batted in with 32 and has a batting average of .258.
- Soto ranks 53rd in MLB in home runs, and 65th in RBI.
- Fernando Tatis Jr. leads San Diego in batting average (.272), home runs (12) and runs batted in (32) this season.
- Tatis is 29th in MLB in homers, and 65th in RBI.
- Tatis will look to extend his five-game hit streak. In his last five games, he’s batting .400 with one homer.
- Xander Bogaerts has collected 58 base hits, an OBP of .344 and a slugging percentage of .396 this season.
- Bogaerts enters this game on a three-game hit streak. He’s batting .263 during his last five games.
- Jake Cronenworth is batting .215 with an OBP of .325 and a slugging percentage of .377 this season.
Guardians Key Hitters
- Jose Ramirez has hit a team-high 10 home runs.
- In all of the majors, Ramirez ranks 53rd in homers and 32nd in RBI.
- Ramirez has safely hit in five games in a row. In his last five games he is hitting .435 with two doubles, four home runs, three walks and eight RBI.
- Steven Kwan has 16 doubles, a triple, two home runs and 34 walks while batting .259.
- Kwan ranks 295th in homers and 181st in RBI among all MLB hitters this season.
- Kwan has hit safely in four games in a row. During his last five outings he is batting .263 with two doubles, five walks and two RBI.
- Naylor has racked up a team-best batting average of .282 while pacing the Guardians in runs batted in (48).
- Naylor enters this game on an 11-game hitting streak. In his last 10 outings he is hitting .475 with six doubles, a home run, two walks and 14 RBI.
- Andres Gimenez is hitting .237 with 11 doubles, two triples, four home runs and 11 walks.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!