MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Wednesday, June 14, 2023 at 9:40 PM ET
- Where: PETCO Park in San Diego, California
- How to Watch on TV: SDPA
|Padres||-1.5 (+129)||O 8.5 (-109)||-163|
|Guardians||+1.5 (-151)||U 8.5 (-116)||+139|
|Pitching Probables: SD: Wacha (R) CLE: Civale (R)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Padres vs. Guardians, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The Cleveland Guardians (31-35), led by Josh Naylor on a 12-game hitting streak, will meet the San Diego Padres (32-34) Wednesday at PETCO Park. The Padres are -163 favorites for the matchup, which starts at 9:40 PM ET on SDPA. San Diego’s Michael Wacha gets the start, and he’ll go against Cleveland’s Aaron Civale.
Padres vs. Guardians 2023 Key Stats
- The Padres have the No. 22 offense in MLB play scoring 4.2 runs per game (280 total runs).
- The Padres average 1.2 home runs per game to rank 14th in baseball with 77 total home runs.
- San Diego is 28th in MLB with a .228 batting average.
- The Padres are 18th in baseball with a .317 on-base percentage.
- San Diego is 21st in MLB, slugging .392.
- The Guardians are among the lowest scoring teams in the league, ranking 27th with just 253 total runs (3.8 per game) this season.
- Cleveland’s 43 home runs rank last in MLB this season.
- The Guardians rank 20th in MLB with a .241 team batting average.
- Cleveland has an on-base percentage of .308 this season, which ranks 24th in the majors.
- The Guardians rank 28th in the majors with a .365 team slugging percentage.
Padres vs. Guardians Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Padres have gone 20-18 in games they were listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 52.6% of those games).
- San Diego has a record of 10-7 when playing as moneyline favorites with odds of -163 or shorter (58.8% winning percentage).
- The Padres have an implied moneyline win probability of 62% in this contest.
- In the 52 games in which oddsmakers have set an over/under for San Diego, it has combined with opponents to go over the total 15 times (15-37-0).
- The Padres have put together a 26-28-0 record against the spread this season.
- This season, the Guardians have won nine out of the 25 games, or 36%, in which they’ve been the underdog.
- Cleveland has played as an underdog of +139 or more twice this season and lost both games.
- Oddsmakers have implied with the moneyline set for this matchup that the Guardians have a 41.8% chance to win.
- Cleveland and its opponents have hit the over in 20 of its 53 games with a total this season.
- In 52 games with a spread this season, the Guardians are 29-23-0 ATS.
|Michael Wacha (SD)||Pitcher||Aaron Civale (CLE)|
|6 – 2||W/L||2 – 1|
Padres Key Hitters
- Juan Soto is batting .259 with 10 home runs and 32 RBI for San Diego this season.
- Soto ranks 55th in baseball in homers, and 70th in RBI.
- Fernando Tatis Jr. is batting .273 with 13 home runs and 33 RBI, all three of which lead San Diego this season.
- Tatis is 23rd in home runs and 63rd in RBI in the majors.
- Tatis will look to extend his six-game hit streak. Over the course of his last five outings, he’s batting .421 with two homers.
- Xander Bogaerts has 59 hits this season and a slash line of .259/.342/.399.
- Bogaerts will look to add one more to his four-game hit streak. Over the course of his last five games, he has a batting average of .278.
- Jake Cronenworth has collected 50 hits this season and has an OBP of .324. He’s slugging .375 on the year.
- Cronenworth will look to extend his two-game hitting streak. He’s batting .400 with one homer in his last five games.
Guardians Key Hitters
- Jose Ramirez has launched a team-high 10 homers.
- In all of the majors, Ramirez ranks 55th in home runs and 38th in RBI.
- Ramirez heads into this game on a six-game hitting streak. During his last 10 outings he is hitting .279 with two doubles, four home runs, four walks and nine RBI.
- Steven Kwan is hitting .258 with 16 doubles, a triple, two home runs and 34 walks.
- Among all major league hitters, Kwan is 301st in home runs and 177th in RBI.
- Kwan enters this matchup on a five-game hitting streak. In his last five games he is hitting .286 with two doubles, four walks and three RBI.
- Naylor paces the Guardians with 48 runs batted in while accumulating a team-high batting average of .286.
- Naylor brings a 12-game hitting streak into this game. In his last 10 outings he is batting .436 with four doubles, two walks and eight RBI.
- Josh Bell is batting .241 with 14 doubles, six home runs and 31 walks.
- Bell has hit safely in two games in a row. During his last five outings he is hitting .353 with two doubles, two home runs, a walk and two RBI.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!