MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Thursday, June 15, 2023 at 8:40 PM ET
- Where: PETCO Park in San Diego, California
- How to Watch on TV: MLB Network
|Pitching Probables: SD: Weathers (L) CLE: Allen (L)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Padres vs. Guardians, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The Cleveland Guardians (31-36), led by Josh Naylor on a 13-game hitting streak, will meet the San Diego Padres (33-34) Thursday at PETCO Park. The Padres are -125 favorites for the matchup, which starts at 8:40 PM ET on MLB Network. San Diego’s Ryan Weathers and Cleveland’s Logan Allen have been named the starters for this contest.
Padres vs. Guardians 2023 Key Stats
- The Padres have the No. 23 offense in MLB play scoring 4.3 runs per game (285 total runs).
- The Padres are 11th in MLB action with 81 home runs. They average 1.2 per game.
- San Diego has the third-worst batting average in MLB (.228).
- The Padres rank 17th in MLB with an on-base percentage of .318.
- San Diego’s .397 slugging percentage is 18th in MLB.
- The Guardians are among the lowest scoring teams in the league, ranking 29th with just 253 total runs (3.8 per game) this season.
- Cleveland’s 43 home runs rank last in MLB this season.
- The Guardians have a team batting average of .240 this season, which ranks 20th among MLB teams.
- Cleveland has an OBP of .307 this season, which ranks 24th in MLB.
- The Guardians rank 28th in the majors with a .362 team slugging percentage.
Padres vs. Guardians Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Padres have been the moneyline favorite 39 total times this season. They’ve finished 21-18 in those games.
- San Diego has gone 18-15 (winning 54.5% of its games) when it has played as moneyline favorites of -125 or shorter.
- Based on this contest’s moneyline, the Padres’ implied win probability is 55.6%.
- San Diego has had an over/under set by bookmakers 53 times, and have combined with opponents to go over the total in 15 of those games (15-38-0).
- The Padres have a 27-28-0 record against the spread this season.
- This season, the Guardians have won nine out of the 26 games, or 34.6%, in which they’ve been the underdog.
- This season, Cleveland has won eight of its 20 games, or 40%, when it’s the underdog by at least +106 on the moneyline.
- The oddsmakers’ moneyline implies a 48.5% chance of a victory for the Guardians.
- Games involving Cleveland have gone over the total set by sportsbooks in 20 of 54 chances this season.
- The Guardians are 29-24-0 against the spread in their 53 chances this season.
|Ryan Weathers (SD)||Pitcher||Logan Allen (CLE)|
|1 – 4||W/L||3 – 2|
Padres Key Hitters
- Juan Soto has been key for San Diego with 60 hits, an OBP of .408 plus a slugging percentage of .470.
- Soto’s home runs put him 41st in baseball, and he ranks 66th in RBI.
- Soto will look to extend his two-game hitting streak. He’s batting .190 with one homer in his last five games.
- Fernando Tatis Jr. leads San Diego in batting average (.283), home runs (14) and runs batted in (34) this season.
- Among all MLB hitters, Tatis is 19th in home runs and 62nd in RBI.
- Tatis will look to extend his seven-game hit streak. Over the course of his last five outings, he’s batting .526 with three homers.
- Xander Bogaerts has collected 61 base hits, an OBP of .348 and a slugging percentage of .403 this season.
- Bogaerts will look to add one more to his five-game hit streak. Over the course of his last five outings, he has a batting average of .412.
- Jake Cronenworth has 51 hits and an OBP of .322 to go with a slugging percentage of .377 this season.
- Cronenworth is batting .300 with one homer during his last five outings. He also comes into Thursday’s game looking to extend his three-game hitting streak.
Guardians Key Hitters
- Jose Ramirez leads the Guardians with 10 home runs.
- Among all hitters in the big leagues, Ramirez’s home run total puts him 56th, and his RBI total ranks 39th.
- Ramirez heads into this matchup on a seven-game hitting streak. In his last 10 games he is batting .279 with two doubles, four home runs, four walks and eight RBI.
- Steven Kwan is batting .254 with 16 doubles, a triple, two home runs and 34 walks.
- Kwan is 301st overall in homers and 179th in RBI this season.
- Naylor paces the Guardians with 48 runs batted in while racking up a team-high batting average of .286.
- Naylor enters this game on a 13-game hitting streak. In his last 10 outings he is batting .425 with four doubles, a walk and eight RBI.
- Josh Bell has 14 doubles, six home runs and 31 walks while batting .242.
- Bell heads into this game on a three-game hitting streak. In his last five games he is batting .375 with a double, two home runs, a walk and two RBI.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!