MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Sunday, June 11, 2023 at 3:10 PM ET
- Where: Coors Field in Denver, Colorado
- How to Watch on TV: SportsNet RM
|Pitching Probables: SD: Snell (L) COL: Lamet (R)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Padres vs. Rockies, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The Colorado Rockies (26-40) will try to end their six-game losing streak when they host the San Diego Padres (31-33) on Sunday at 3:10 PM ET on SportsNet RM. Oddsmakers consider the Padres to be -185 favorites for the contest, while the Rockies are +156 underdogs looking for the upset. Blake Snell takes the mound for San Diego while Dinelson Lamet is Colorado’s starter for the contest.
Padres vs. Rockies 2023 Key Stats
- The Padres are the 21st-highest scoring team in baseball averaging 4.2 runs per game (270 total).
- The Padres rank 12th in MLB play with 74 total home runs.
- San Diego’s .227 batting average ranks 27th in MLB.
- The Padres’ .317 on-base percentage ranks 19th in baseball.
- San Diego’s .391 slugging percentage is 22nd in MLB.
- The Rockies rank 14th in the majors with 293 total runs scored this season.
- Colorado’s 52 home runs rank 26th in MLB this season.
- The Rockies’ .258 batting average is among the best in baseball, ranking ninth in MLB.
- Colorado has the 19th-ranked on-base percentage in MLB this season (.317).
- Fueled by 206 extra-base hits, the Rockies rank 15th in MLB with a .400 slugging percentage this season.
Padres vs. Rockies Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Padres have won 19 of the 36 games they were listed as the moneyline favorite this season (52.8%).
- San Diego has gone 7-3 (winning 70% of its games) when playing as moneyline favorites of -185 or shorter.
- Based on this contest’s moneyline, the Padres have an implied win probability of 64.9%.
- San Diego has played in 51 games with set over/under, and have combined with opponents to go over the total 14 times (14-37-0).
- The Padres have a 25-27-0 record against the spread this season (covering 48.1% of the time).
- The Rockies have entered the game as underdogs 50 times this season and won 20, or 40%, of those games.
- Colorado is 6-13 this season when entering a game as the underdog by +156 or more on the moneyline.
- The Rockies have a 39.1% chance to win this game based on the implied probability of the moneyline.
- Games involving Colorado have gone over the total set by oddsmakers in 20 of 53 chances this season.
- The Rockies are 25-27-0 against the spread in their 52 chances this season.
|Blake Snell (SD)||Pitcher||Dinelson Lamet (COL)|
|2 – 6||W/L||1 – 3|
Padres Key Hitters
- Juan Soto has been key for San Diego with 58 hits, an OBP of .414 plus a slugging percentage of .471.
- Soto’s home runs rank him 51st in Major League Baseball, and he ranks 64th in RBI.
- Fernando Tatis Jr. is batting .266 with 12 home runs and 32 RBI, all three of which lead San Diego this season.
- Tatis is 25th in Major League Baseball in home runs, and 57th in RBI.
- Tatis enters this game on a four-game hit streak. He’s hitting .286 during his last five outings with one homer.
- Xander Bogaerts is slashing .258/.345/.394 this season for the Padres.
- Bogaerts enters this game on a two-game hit streak. He’s batting .263 in his last five games.
- Jake Cronenworth has 48 hits and an OBP of .326 to go with a slugging percentage of .366 this season.
Rockies Key Hitters
- Charlie Blackmon is hitting .265 with 14 doubles, two triples, five home runs and 21 walks.
- Among all batters in MLB, Blackmon’s home run total puts him 165th, and his RBI total ranks 109th.
- Ryan McMahon’s nine home runs and 36 RBI are both team-highs.
- Among all MLB hitters, McMahon is 62nd in home runs and 39th in RBI.
- McMahon brings a three-game hitting streak into this matchup. In his last five games he is hitting .286 with two doubles, a walk and two RBI.
- Jurickson Profar is hitting .243 with 14 doubles, two triples, five home runs and 28 walks.
- Elias Diaz has a club-best .294 batting average.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!