MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Friday, June 9, 2023 at 8:40 PM ET
- Where: Coors Field in Denver, Colorado
- How to Watch on TV: SportsNet RM
|Padres||-1.5 (-121)||O 11.5 (-107)||-185|
|Rockies||+1.5 (+104)||U 11.5 (-117)||+156|
|Pitching Probables: SD: Darvish (R) COL: Gomber (L)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Padres vs. Rockies, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
After a five-hit game in a win over the Mariners, Juan Soto leads the San Diego Padres (29-33) as -185 favorites against the Colorado Rockies (26-38). Action gets underway from Coors Field at 8:40 PM ET on Friday, live on SportsNet RM. San Diego’s Yu Darvish and Colorado’s Austin Gomber have been named the starters for this contest.
Padres vs. Rockies 2023 Key Stats
- The Padres rank 24th in runs scored with 258, 4.2 per game.
- The Padres are 17th in baseball with 69 home runs. They average 1.1 per game.
- San Diego is 28th in MLB with a .224 batting average.
- The Padres rank 20th in baseball with a .315 on-base percentage.
- San Diego’s .383 slugging percentage is 24th in baseball.
- The Rockies have scored 285 runs (4.5 per game) this season, which ranks 14th in MLB.
- Colorado ranks 27th in Major League Baseball with just 50 home runs as a team.
- The Rockies rank ninth in MLB with a .259 team batting average.
- Colorado has an on-base percentage of .318 this season, which ranks 18th in the majors.
- Fueled by 203 extra-base hits, the Rockies rank 15th in MLB with a .402 slugging percentage this season.
Padres vs. Rockies Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Padres have won 17 of the 34 games they were favored on the moneyline this season (50%).
- San Diego has gone 6-3 (winning 66.7% of its games) when playing as moneyline favorites of -185 or shorter.
- The Padres have a 64.9% chance to win this game based on the moneyline’s implied probability.
- San Diego has had an over/under set by oddsmakers 49 times, and have combined with opponents to go over the total in 13 of those games (13-36-0).
- The Padres have put together a 24-26-0 record against the spread this season (covering 48% of the time).
- The Rockies have been underdogs in 48 games this season and won 20 (41.7%) of those contests.
- Colorado has a record of 6-12, a 33.3% win rate, when it’s set as an underdog of +156 or more by sportsbooks this season.
- Sportsbooks have implied with the moneyline set for this matchup that the Rockies have a 39.1% chance to win.
- Colorado and its opponents have hit the over in 19 of its 51 games with a total this season.
- The Rockies are 24-26-0 against the spread in their 50 chances this season.
|Yu Darvish (SD)||Pitcher||Austin Gomber (COL)|
|4 – 4||W/L||4 – 4|
Padres Key Hitters
- Soto leads San Diego in runs batted in with 31 while batting .265, which is also best on the team.
- Among hitters in baseball, Soto is 48th in homers and 59th in RBI.
- Soto is batting .368 during his last five games and is riding a two-game hitting streak.
- Fernando Tatis Jr.’s 11 home runs are most among San Diego batters. He’s driven in 29 runs this season while slugging .492.
- Tatis ranks 31st in home runs and 73rd in RBI among all batters this season.
- Tatis enters this game on a two-game hit streak. He’s hitting .286 during his last five games with two homers.
- Xander Bogaerts has 54 hits this season and a slash line of .252/.337/.388.
- Jake Cronenworth has 45 hits and an OBP of .322 to go with a slugging percentage of .356 this season.
Rockies Key Hitters
- Charlie Blackmon is hitting .272 with 14 doubles, two triples, five home runs and 20 walks.
- Blackmon’s home run total ranks 161st in MLB, and he is 98th in RBI.
- Blackmon heads into this game on a four-game hitting streak. During his last five outings he is hitting .174 with a double, a walk and three RBI.
- Ryan McMahon has hit nine home runs with 36 runs batted in. Both are team-highs.
- McMahon is 58th in homers and 34th in RBI among all batters in the majors.
- Jurickson Profar has 14 doubles, two triples, five home runs and 26 walks while hitting .247.
- Profar has safely hit in four games in a row. During his last five outings he is hitting .381 with two doubles, a triple, three walks and two RBI.
- Elias Diaz’s .302 batting average leads his team.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!