MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Wednesday, August 2, 2023 at 3:10 PM ET
- Where: Coors Field in Denver, Colorado
- How to Watch on TV: SportsNet RM
|Padres||-2.5 (-103)||O 11.5 (-117)||-243|
|Rockies||+2.5 (-113)||U 11.5 (-107)||+202|
|Pitching Probables: SD: Musgrove (R) COL: Freeland (L)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Padres vs. Rockies, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
Following a two-homer game last time out, Juan Soto leads the San Diego Padres (53-55) into action as -243 favorites against the Colorado Rockies (42-65). First pitch from Coors Field at 3:10 PM ET on Wednesday, live on SportsNet RM. San Diego’s Joe Musgrove and Colorado’s Kyle Freeland have been named the starters for this contest.
Padres vs. Rockies 2023 Key Stats
- The Padres have the No. 13 offense in MLB play scoring 4.6 runs per game (492 total runs).
- The Padres are ninth in MLB play with 137 home runs. They average 1.3 per game.
- San Diego ranks 20th in MLB with a .238 batting average.
- The Padres’ .327 on-base percentage is 11th in MLB.
- San Diego ranks 14th in MLB, slugging .411.
- The Rockies rank 20th in the majors with 466 total runs scored this season.
- Colorado’s 107 home runs rank 23rd in Major League Baseball.
- The Rockies rank 13th in MLB with a .253 team batting average.
- Colorado has an on-base percentage of .313 this season, which ranks 21st in the majors.
- The Rockies are 17th in MLB with a slugging percentage of .405 this season.
Padres vs. Rockies Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Padres have won 40 of the 76 games they were the moneyline favorite this season (52.6%).
- San Diego has gone 3-2 when it has played as moneyline favorites with odds of -243 or shorter (60% winning percentage).
- Based on this game’s moneyline, the Padres’ implied win probability is 70.8%.
- San Diego has played in 92 games with over/under set, and have combined with opponents to go over the total 38 times (38-54-0).
- The Padres have put together a 46-49-0 record against the spread this season (covering 48.4% of the time).
- The Rockies have been underdogs in 85 games this season and won 35 (41.2%) of those contests.
- Colorado is 1-13 this season when entering a game as the underdog by +202 or more on the moneyline.
- The Rockies have a 33.1% chance to win this game based on the implied probability of the moneyline.
- So far this season, Colorado and its opponents have hit the over in 37 of its 90 games with a total.
- The Rockies have an ATS record of 46-44-0 in 90 games with a spread this season.
|Joe Musgrove (SD)||Pitcher||Kyle Freeland (COL)|
|10 – 3||W/L||4 – 11|
Padres Key Hitters
- Soto leads San Diego in home runs (22) and runs batted in (68) this season while batting .275.
- Including all hitters in baseball, Soto is 15th in home runs and 17th in RBI.
- Soto is batting .500 with two homers during his last five games and is on a five-game hitting streak.
- Fernando Tatis Jr. has 100 hits and an OBP of .327 to go with a slugging percentage of .486 this season.
- Tatis ranks 33rd in MLB in homers, and 61st in RBI.
- Manny Machado has 93 hits this season and a slash line of .258/.318/.463.
- Ha-Seong Kim leads San Diego in batting average (.281) this season while adding 14 home runs and 41 RBI.
- Kim is batting .438 during his last five outings. He also comes into Wednesday’s game looking to extend his eight-game hitting streak.
Rockies Key Hitters
- Ryan McMahon leads the Rockies in home runs (18) and runs batted in (56).
- McMahon is 33rd in homers and 56th in RBI among all batters in MLB.
- McMahon has hit safely in four games in a row. In his last five games he is hitting .368 with three doubles, two home runs, two walks and nine RBI.
- Jurickson Profar is hitting .245 with 21 doubles, two triples, seven home runs and 41 walks.
- Profar is 200th in homers and 150th in RBI among all hitters in the big leagues.
- Elias Diaz has accumulated a team-best batting average of .275.
- Ezequiel Tovar is hitting .257 with 23 doubles, three triples, 10 home runs and 15 walks.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!