MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Sunday, May 7, 2023 at 7:10 PM ET
- Where: PETCO Park in San Diego, California
- How to Watch on TV: ESPN
|Padres||-1.5 (-181)||O 7.5 (-128)||-108|
|Dodgers||+1.5 (+153)||U 7.5 (+101)||-107|
|Pitching Probables: SD: Musgrove (R) LAD: Urías (L)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Padres vs. Dodgers, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The San Diego Padres (18-16) and Los Angeles Dodgers (20-14) meet Sunday at PETCO Park, starting at 7:10 PM ET on ESPN. The Padres are -108 moneyline favorites for the contest, however, the Dodgers are favored against the spread of 1.5 runs with +153 odds. Joe Musgrove starts for San Diego while Julio Urias is Los Angeles’ starter for the contest.
Padres vs. Dodgers 2023 Key Stats
- The Padres have the No. 20 offense in MLB action scoring 4.2 runs per game (143 total runs).
- The Padres are 12th in MLB play with 39 total home runs.
- San Diego has the 24th-ranked batting average in MLB (.233).
- The Padres’ .323 on-base percentage is 14th in baseball.
- San Diego is 15th in baseball with a .399 slugging percentage.
- The Dodgers are among the highest scoring teams in the majors, ranking fifth with 186 total runs this season.
- Los Angeles’ 55 home runs rank third in Major League Baseball.
- The Dodgers rank 21st in MLB with a .235 team batting average.
- Los Angeles is among the best teams in baseball at getting on base, ranking ninth with an OBP of .330.
- The Dodgers rank fourth in the majors with a .449 team slugging percentage.
Padres vs. Dodgers Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Padres are 8-7 in games they were listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 53.3% of those games).
- When it has played as moneyline favorites with odds of -108 or shorter, San Diego has an 8-7 record (winning 53.3% of its games).
- The Padres have an implied moneyline win probability of 51.9% in this matchup.
- San Diego has played in 23 games with a set over/under, and have combined with its opponents to go over the total seven times (7-16-0).
- The Padres have gone 12-11-0 against the spread this season.
- The Dodgers have split the two games they’ve played as underdogs this season.
- Los Angeles has played as an underdog of -107 or more twice this season and split those games.
- The Dodgers have a 51.7% chance to win this game based on the implied probability of the moneyline.
- Los Angeles’ games have gone over the total in 11 of its 21 chances.
- The Dodgers have an ATS record of 12-11-0 in 23 games with a spread this season.
|Joe Musgrove (SD)||Pitcher||Julio Urías (LAD)|
|1 – 0||W/L||4 – 3|
Padres Key Hitters
- Xander Bogaerts leads San Diego in homers with six while also maintaining a team-best .282 batting average.
- Including all batters in MLB, Bogaerts is 40th in home runs and 107th in RBI.
- Juan Soto leads San Diego in runs batted in (17) this season. He’s batting .220 while slugging .407.
- Soto ranks 63rd in homers and 67th in RBI this season.
- Jake Cronenworth has collected 28 base hits, an OBP of .346 and a slugging percentage of .426 this season.
- Manny Machado has collected 30 hits this season and has an OBP of .292. He’s slugging .373 on the year.
Dodgers Key Hitters
- Max Muncy has put up a team-best 12 home runs and 28 runs batted in.
- Among all batters in the big leagues, Muncy ranks first in homers and sixth in RBI.
- Freddie Freeman is hitting .313 to pace his team.
- Freeman ranks 63rd in home runs and 107th in RBI among all major league hitters this season.
- Freeman heads into this matchup on a six-game hitting streak. During his last 10 games he is hitting .366 with five doubles, two home runs, five walks and six RBI.
- Mookie Betts is batting .254 with nine doubles, five home runs and 19 walks.
- James Outman is hitting .274 with six doubles, three triples, seven home runs and 15 walks.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!