MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Thursday, May 11, 2023 at 1:10 PM ET
- Where: Target Field in Minneapolis, Minnesota
- How to Watch on TV: MLB Network
|Padres||-1.5 (+141)||O 8.5 (-104)||-117|
|Twins||+1.5 (-166)||U 8.5 (-121)||+100|
|Pitching Probables: SD: Darvish (R) MIN: Ober (R)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Padres vs. Twins, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The San Diego Padres (19-18) visit the Minnesota Twins (20-17) Thursday to close out a three-game series. The Padres are favored (-117) to win the rubber match, which starts at 1:10 PM ET from Target Field. San Diego’s Yu Darvish and Minnesota’s Bailey Ober have been named the starters for this contest.
Padres vs. Twins 2023 Key Stats
- The Padres are the 24th-highest scoring team in baseball averaging 4.2 runs per game (154 total).
- The Padres rank 16th in baseball with 41 home runs. They average 1.1 per game.
- San Diego has the fourth-worst batting average in MLB (.231).
- The Padres rank 15th in baseball with a .321 on-base percentage.
- San Diego’s .392 slugging percentage ranks 17th in MLB.
- The Twins rank 22nd in the majors with 157 total runs scored this season.
- Minnesota ranks ninth in Major League Baseball with 46 home runs.
- The Twins have a team batting average of just .219 this season, which ranks last among MLB teams.
- Minnesota is among the worst teams in baseball at getting on base, ranking 28th with an OBP of .299.
- Fueled by 106 extra-base hits, the Twins rank 22nd in MLB with a .385 slugging percentage this season.
Padres vs. Twins Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Padres are 8-8 in games they were listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 50% of those games).
- San Diego has gone 8-6 when playing as moneyline favorites with odds of -117 or shorter (57.1% winning percentage).
- Based on this matchup’s moneyline, the Padres have an implied win probability of 53.9%.
- San Diego has played in 26 games with an over/under set, and have combined with its opponents to go over the total seven times (7-19-0).
- The Padres have put together a 13-12-0 record ATS this season (covering 52% of the time).
- The Twins have won two of the seven games they’ve played as underdogs this season.
- This season, Minnesota has won two of its six games when it’s the underdog by at least +100 on the moneyline.
- The implied probability of a win by the Twins, based on the moneyline, is 50%.
- Minnesota and its opponents have hit the over in seven of its 22 games with a total this season.
- The Twins are 11-12-0 against the spread this season.
|Yu Darvish (SD)||Pitcher||Bailey Ober (MIN)|
|2 – 2||W/L||2 – 0|
Padres Key Hitters
- Juan Soto leads San Diego in home runs (six) and runs batted in (18) this season while batting .246.
- Of all hitters in MLB, Soto’s home run total ranks him 49th and his RBI tally places him 69th.
- Soto enters this game on a three-game hitting streak. In his last five games, he’s hitting .350 with one homer.
- Xander Bogaerts leads San Diego in batting average (.272) and home runs (six) this season, while also driving in 15 runs.
- Of all MLB batters, Bogaerts is 49th in home runs and 120th in RBI.
- Jake Cronenworth has collected 29 base hits, an OBP of .360 and a slugging percentage of .407 this season.
- Manny Machado leads San Diego in runs batted in with 18 while batting .250 with five homers.
Twins Key Hitters
- Byron Buxton leads the Twins with eight home runs and 19 runs batted in, while putting up a team-high batting average of .226.
- Among all hitters in the big leagues, Buxton is 16th in homers and 55th in RBI.
- Max Kepler has five doubles, six home runs and 10 walks while batting .223.
- Kepler ranks 49th in home runs and 160th in RBI among all major league hitters this year.
- Carlos Correa has six doubles, a triple, five home runs and 16 walks while hitting .189.
- Joey Gallo has three doubles, a triple, seven home runs and 14 walks while hitting .169.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!