MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Saturday, April 29, 2023 at 6:05 PM ET
- Where: Estadio Alfredo Harp Helu in Mexico City, Mexico
- How to Watch on TV: MLB Network
|Padres||-1.5 (-101)||O 14.5 (-119)||-178|
|Giants||+1.5 (-116)||U 14.5 (-106)||+151|
|Pitching Probables: SD: Musgrove (R) SF: Manaea (L)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Padres vs. Giants, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The San Francisco Giants (11-14) enter Saturday’s matchup with the San Diego Padres (13-14) following their 3-1 series victory over the Cardinals. The Padres, coming off of a series loss against the Cubs, are listed as -178 favorites for Game 1. The series begins at Estadio Alfredo Harp Helu, starting at 6:05 PM ET on MLB Network. Joe Musgrove starts for San Diego while Sean Manaea is San Francisco’s starter for the contest.
Padres vs. Giants 2023 Key Stats
- The Padres are the 23rd-highest scoring team in MLB action averaging 3.7 runs per game (99 total).
- The Padres are 17th in MLB play with 28 home runs. They average 1.0 per game.
- San Diego’s .215 batting average ranks 28th in MLB.
- The Padres’ .301 on-base percentage ranks 25th in MLB.
- San Diego is 25th in baseball, slugging .368.
- The Giants have scored the 19th-most runs in the league this season with 111 (4.4 per game).
- San Francisco has hit 38 homers this season, which ranks fourth in the majors.
- The Giants have a team batting average of .239 this season, which ranks 19th among MLB teams.
- San Francisco has the 17th-ranked on-base percentage in MLB this season (.319).
- The Giants rank 12th in the majors with a .415 team slugging percentage.
Padres vs. Giants Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Padres have won four of the nine games they were listed as the moneyline favorite this season (44.4%).
- San Diego has played as moneyline favorites of -178 or shorter in just one game this season, which it lost.
- The Padres have a 64% chance to win this game based on the moneyline’s implied probability.
- San Diego has played in 16 games with a set over/under, and have combined with its opponents to go over the total five times (5-11-0).
- The Padres have put together a 7-9-0 record against the spread this season (covering 43.8% of the time).
- This season, the Giants have won three out of the six games in which they’ve been the underdog.
- San Francisco has not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +151.
- The Giants have a 39.8% chance to win this game based on the implied probability of the moneyline.
- Games involving San Francisco have gone over the total set by oddsmakers in eight of 16 chances this season.
- The Giants are 9-6-0 against the spread in their 15 chances this season.
|Joe Musgrove (SD)||Pitcher||Sean Manaea (SF)|
|1 – 0||W/L||0 – 1|
Padres Key Hitters
- Xander Bogaerts is batting .316 this season with five home runs, both rank first among San Diego hitters.
- Bogaerts is 25th in homers and 84th in RBI among all hitters in baseball.
- Juan Soto has 17 hits and an OBP of .356 to go with a slugging percentage of .344 this season.
- Soto is 56th in home runs and 148th in RBI among all hitters in Major League Baseball.
- Jake Cronenworth has 19 hits this season and a slash line of .211/.298/.433.
- Trent Grisham has 17 hits and an OBP of .305 to go with a slugging percentage of .400 this season.
Giants Key Hitters
- Thairo Estrada leads the Giants with a team-high batting average of .326.
- Among all hitters in the majors, Estrada ranks 56th in homers and 209th in RBI.
- Estrada has safely hit in three games in a row. During his last five outings he is batting .316 with a double, a home run and an RBI.
- Mike Yastrzemski has hit five home runs to pace his team.
- Yastrzemski ranks 25th overall in homers and 62nd in RBI this season.
- Yastrzemski enters this game on a four-game hitting streak. In his last five games he is hitting .389 with three doubles, a home run, a walk and three RBI.
- Wilmer Flores has three doubles, four home runs and five walks while batting .267.
- LaMonte Wade Jr has three doubles, a triple, three home runs and 18 walks while hitting .238.
- Wade enters this matchup on a four-game hitting streak. In his last five games he is batting .375 with two doubles, a triple, a home run, two walks and two RBI.
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!