MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Sunday, April 30, 2023 at 4:05 PM ET
- Where: Estadio Alfredo Harp Helu in Mexico City, Mexico
- How to Watch on TV: MLB Network
|Padres||-1.5 (+108)||O 20.5 (-107)||-151|
|Giants||+1.5 (-126)||U 20.5 (-117)||+129|
|Pitching Probables: SD: Darvish (R) SF: Cobb (R)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Padres vs. Giants, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The San Diego Padres (14-14) and Manny Machado (2 HR in his last game) are favored (-151) on the moneyline for their matchup with the San Francisco Giants (11-15) on Sunday at 4:05 PM ET on MLB Network. Yu Darvish starts for San Diego while Alex Cobb is San Francisco’s starter for the contest.
Padres vs. Giants 2023 Key Stats
- The Padres rank 20th in runs scored with 115, 4.1 per game.
- The Padres rank ninth-best in baseball with 34 total home runs.
- San Diego is 27th in the majors with a .224 batting average.
- The Padres are 21st in MLB with an on-base percentage of .312.
- San Diego’s .395 slugging percentage ranks 17th in baseball.
- The Giants have scored the 16th-most runs in the league this season with 122 (4.7 per game).
- San Francisco’s 43 home runs rank third in Major League Baseball.
- The Giants have a team batting average of .243 this season, which ranks 18th among MLB teams.
- San Francisco has an on-base percentage of .323 this season, which ranks 15th in the majors.
- The Giants rank seventh in the majors with a .432 team slugging percentage.
Padres vs. Giants Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Padres have won five of the 10 games they were favored on the moneyline this season (50%).
- When it has played as moneyline favorites with odds of -151 or shorter, San Diego has a 2-3 record (winning 40% of its games).
- Based on this matchup’s moneyline, the Padres’ implied win probability is 60.2%.
- San Diego has combined with opponents to go over the total six times this season for a 6-11-0 record against the over/under.
- The Padres have collected an 8-9-0 record against the spread this season (covering 47.1% of the time).
- The Giants have been underdogs in seven games this season and won three (42.9%) of those contests.
- San Francisco is 1-2 this season when entering a game as the underdog by +129 or more on the moneyline.
- The sportsbooks’ moneyline implies a 43.7% chance of a victory for the Giants.
- San Francisco and its opponents have hit the over in nine of its 17 games with a total this season.
- The Giants are 9-7-0 ATS in their 16 games with a spread this season.
|Yu Darvish (SD)||Pitcher||Alex Cobb (SF)|
|1 – 2||W/L||1 – 1|
Padres Key Hitters
- Xander Bogaerts leads San Diego in homers with six while also maintaining a team-best .311 batting average.
- Bogaerts ranks 19th in baseball in home runs, and 80th in RBI.
- Juan Soto has 18 hits and an OBP of .376 to go with a slugging percentage of .375 this season.
- Soto is 33rd in homers and 136th in RBI among all hitters in baseball.
- Soto has a batting average of .167 with one homer during his last five outings and is on a two-game hit streak.
- Jake Cronenworth has 21 hits this season and a slash line of .219/.300/.438.
- Machado is batting .245 with an OBP of .289 and a slugging percentage of .406 this season.
- Machado enters this game on a three-game hitting streak. During his last five games he’s hitting .350 with three homers.
Giants Key Hitters
- Thairo Estrada leads the Giants with a team-best batting average of .350.
- In all of MLB, Estrada ranks 63rd in homers and 136th in RBI.
- Estrada has hit safely in four straight games. During his last five outings he is hitting .429 with three doubles and three RBI.
- Mike Yastrzemski’s five home runs lead his team.
- Among all MLB hitters, Yastrzemski is 33rd in homers and 80th in RBI.
- LaMonte Wade Jr is hitting .242 with three doubles, a triple, four home runs and 20 walks.
- Wade heads into this matchup on a five-game hitting streak. In his last five games he is batting .333 with a double, a triple, two home runs, four walks and three RBI.
- Wilmer Flores is hitting .267 with three doubles, four home runs and five walks.
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!