MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Wednesday, June 21, 2023 at 9:45 PM ET
- Where: Oracle Park in San Francisco, California
- How to Watch on TV: NBCS-BA
|Padres||-1.5 (+143)||O 8.5 (-103)||-121|
|Giants||+1.5 (-169)||U 8.5 (-123)||+104|
|Pitching Probables: SD: Darvish (R) SF: Walker (R)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Padres vs. Giants, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The San Francisco Giants (41-32) roll into Wednesday’s matchup with the San Diego Padres (35-38) looking to extend a nine-game winning streak. The contest starts at 9:45 PM ET on NBCS-BA with the Padres listed as -121 favorites on the moneyline to stop the Giants’ streak. San Diego’s Yu Darvish gets the start, and he’ll go against San Francisco’s Ryan Walker.
Padres vs. Giants 2023 Key Stats
- The Padres have the No. 22 offense in MLB action scoring 4.2 runs per game (307 total runs).
- The Padres are 13th in baseball with 86 home runs. They average 1.2 per game.
- San Diego has the 25th-ranked batting average in MLB (.229).
- The Padres rank 18th in baseball with a .318 on-base percentage.
- San Diego ranks 20th in MLB, slugging .395.
- The Giants have scored 365 runs this season, which ranks seventh in MLB.
- San Francisco ranks eighth in Major League Baseball with 94 home runs.
- The Giants have a team batting average of .254 this season, which ranks 12th among MLB teams.
- San Francisco has an OBP of .330 this season, which ranks seventh in MLB.
- The Giants rank 10th in the majors with a .422 team slugging percentage.
Padres vs. Giants Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Padres have compiled a 23-22 record in games they were favored on the moneyline (winning 51.1% of those games).
- San Diego has gone 19-16 (winning 54.3% of its games) when playing as moneyline favorites of -121 or shorter.
- The Padres have an implied moneyline win probability of 54.8% in this contest.
- San Diego has played in 59 games with set over/under, and have combined with opponents to go over the total 19 times (19-40-0).
- The Padres are 28-33-0 against the spread this season.
- This season, the Giants have been the underdog 28 times and won 19, or 67.9%, of those games.
- San Francisco has a record of 11-6, a 64.7% win rate, when it’s set as an underdog of +104 or more by oddsmakers this season.
- The oddsmakers’ moneyline implies a 49% chance of a victory for the Giants.
- San Francisco and its opponents have gone over the total this season in 32 of its 63 opportunities.
- The Giants are 37-24-0 against the spread this season.
|Yu Darvish (SD)||Pitcher||Ryan Walker (SF)|
|5 – 5||W/L||2 – 0|
Padres Key Hitters
- Juan Soto leads San Diego in runs batted in with 37 and has a batting average of .260.
- Of all batters in Major League Baseball, Soto’s home run total ranks him 30th and his RBI tally ranks him 62nd.
- Soto is batting .250 with two homers during his last five outings and is on a two-game hitting streak.
- Fernando Tatis Jr. is batting .291 this season with 15 home runs and 35 RBI.
- Tatis ranks 17th in home runs and 73rd in RBI this year.
- Tatis has a batting average of .400 with one homer during his last five outings and is on a five-game hit streak.
- Xander Bogaerts has 66 hits this season and a slash line of .260/.347/.390.
- Jake Cronenworth has 54 hits and an OBP of .313 to go with a slugging percentage of .360 this season.
Giants Key Hitters
- LaMonte Wade Jr has 11 doubles, a triple, nine home runs and 47 walks while hitting .280.
- Wade’s home run total ranks 84th in the big leagues, and he is 130th in RBI.
- Wade enters this game on a three-game hitting streak. During his last five outings he is hitting .316 with a home run, three walks and eight RBI.
- Thairo Estrada has a club-high .286 batting average.
- Estrada currently is 84th in home runs and 130th in RBI in the major leagues.
- J.D. Davis leads the Giants with 40 runs batted in while accumulating a team-best batting average of .286.
- Michael Conforto has shown his power as he leads his team with 12 home runs.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!