MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Thursday, June 22, 2023 at 3:45 PM ET
- Where: Oracle Park in San Francisco, California
- How to Watch on TV: NBCS-BA
|Padres||-1.5 (+121)||O 8.5 (-103)||-138|
|Giants||+1.5 (-142)||U 8.5 (-123)||+118|
|Pitching Probables: SD: Snell (L) SF: Wood (L)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Padres vs. Giants, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The San Francisco Giants (42-32) will put their 10-game win streak to the test when they host the San Diego Padres (35-39) Thursday at 3:45 PM ET on NBCS-BA. Bookmakers consider the Padres to be -138 favorites, while the Giants are +118 underdogs to keep their streak alive. San Diego’s Blake Snell gets the start, and he’ll go against San Francisco’s Alex Wood.
Padres vs. Giants 2023 Key Stats
- The Padres rank 22nd in runs scored with 309, 4.2 per game.
- The Padres rank 13th in baseball with 86 total home runs.
- San Diego has the 24th-ranked batting average in MLB (.230).
- The Padres’ .319 on-base percentage ranks 18th in MLB.
- San Diego ranks 20th in baseball, slugging .394.
- The Giants have scored 369 runs this season, which ranks seventh in MLB.
- San Francisco’s 94 home runs rank ninth in Major League Baseball.
- The Giants’ .254 batting average ranks 11th in the league this season.
- San Francisco has an on-base percentage of .330 this season, which ranks seventh in baseball.
- The Giants rank 10th in the majors with a .421 team slugging percentage.
Padres vs. Giants Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Padres have gone 23-23 in games they were listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 50% of those games).
- San Diego has a 19-11 record (winning 63.3% of its games) when playing as moneyline favorites of -138 or shorter.
- The implied moneyline probablility for this matchup gives the Padres a 58% chance to win.
- San Diego has had an over/under set by bookmakers 60 times, and have combined with opponents to go over the total in 19 of those games (19-41-0).
- The Padres have collected a 28-34-0 record against the spread this season (covering 45.2% of the time).
- The Giants have been underdogs in 29 games this season and won 20 (69%) of those contests.
- This season, San Francisco has won eight of its 14 games, or 57.1%, when it’s the underdog by at least +118 on the moneyline.
- The implied probability of a win by the Giants, based on the moneyline, is 45.9%.
- San Francisco’s games have gone over the total in 32 of its 64 chances.
- The Giants are 38-24-0 against the spread in their 62 chances this season.
|Blake Snell (SD)||Pitcher||Alex Wood (SF)|
|3 – 6||W/L||2 – 1|
Padres Key Hitters
- Juan Soto leads San Diego in runs batted in with 37 while batting .264.
- Among all hitters in MLB, Soto’s home run total ranks him 31st and his RBI tally ranks him 62nd.
- Soto is batting .353 with two homers during his last five games and is riding a three-game hitting streak.
- Fernando Tatis Jr. leads San Diego in batting average (.286) and home runs (15) this season, while also driving in 35 runs.
- Tatis ranks 17th in Major League Baseball in homers, and 73rd in RBI.
- Xander Bogaerts is slashing .256/.342/.384 this season for the Padres.
- Jake Cronenworth has 55 hits and an OBP of .313 to go with a slugging percentage of .360 this season.
Giants Key Hitters
- LaMonte Wade Jr is batting .280 with 11 doubles, a triple, nine home runs and 47 walks.
- Wade’s home run total ranks 86th in the big leagues, and he is 132nd in RBI.
- Wade has safely hit in three straight games. During his last five outings he is hitting .316 with a home run, three walks and eight RBI.
- Thairo Estrada is batting .286 to lead his team.
- Estrada ranks 86th among batters in MLB in home runs, and 132nd in RBI.
- J.D. Davis leads the Giants in runs batted in (41) and has accumulated a team-high batting average of .286.
- Davis takes a two-game hitting streak into this matchup. During his last five outings he is batting .286 with a home run, a walk and six RBI.
- Michael Conforto has shown off his power as he leads his team with 12 home runs.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!