MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Tuesday, June 6, 2023 at 9:40 PM ET
- Where: PETCO Park in San Diego, California
- How to Watch on TV: MLB Network
|Pitching Probables: SD: Musgrove (R) SEA: Gilbert (R)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Padres vs. Mariners, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The Seattle Mariners (29-30) will try to end their three-game losing streak when they visit the San Diego Padres (28-32) on Tuesday at 9:40 PM ET on MLB Network. Bookmakers consider the Padres to be -117 favorites for the contest, while the Mariners are +100 underdogs looking for the upset. San Diego’s Joe Musgrove gets the start, and he’ll go against Seattle’s Logan Gilbert.
Padres vs. Mariners 2023 Key Stats
- The Padres have the No. 24 offense in MLB action scoring 4.1 runs per game (247 total runs).
- The Padres average 1.1 home runs per game to rank 14th in MLB action with 68 total home runs.
- San Diego is 29th in the majors with a .221 batting average.
- The Padres rank 22nd in MLB with an on-base percentage of .313.
- San Diego is 25th in baseball with a .382 slugging percentage.
- The Mariners have scored the 20th-most runs in the league this season with 258 (4.4 per game).
- Seattle’s 61 home runs rank 20th in Major League Baseball.
- The Mariners have a team batting average of just .227 this season, which ranks 27th among MLB teams.
- Seattle has the 23rd-ranked on-base percentage in MLB this season (.306).
- The Mariners are 27th in MLB with a slugging percentage of only .375 this season.
Padres vs. Mariners Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Padres have won 16 of the 32 games they were the moneyline favorite this season (50%).
- San Diego has gone 15-13 (winning 53.6% of its games) when it has played as moneyline favorites of -117 or shorter.
- The Padres have a 53.9% chance to win this matchup based on the moneyline’s implied probability.
- San Diego has had an over/under set by oddsmakers 48 times, and have combined with opponents to go over the total in 13 of those games (13-35-0).
- The Padres have a 23-25-0 record against the spread this season (covering 47.9% of the time).
- The Mariners have been underdogs in 15 games this season and won four (26.7%) of those contests.
- Seattle has a record of 4-7 in games where oddsmakers have it as underdogs of at least +100 on the moneyline.
- Sportsbooks have implied with the moneyline set for this matchup that the Mariners have a 50% chance to win.
- Games involving Seattle have gone over the total set by bookmakers in 23 of 46 chances this season.
- In 44 games with a spread this season, the Mariners are 17-27-0 ATS.
|Joe Musgrove (SD)||Pitcher||Logan Gilbert (SEA)|
|3 – 2||W/L||3 – 3|
Padres Key Hitters
- Juan Soto leads San Diego in runs batted in with 27 and has a batting average of .248.
- Of all MLB hitters, Soto is 98th in batting average, second in on-base percentage, and 53rd in slugging.
- Xander Bogaerts leads San Diego in batting with a .252 average while slugging seven homers and driving in 21 runs.
- Bogaerts ranks 91st in homers and 152nd in RBI this year.
- Fernando Tatis Jr. leads San Diego in home runs with 11 and runs batted in with 27.
- Ha-Seong Kim has collected 43 hits this season and has an OBP of .343. He’s slugging .389 on the year.
Mariners Key Hitters
- Ty France has 17 doubles, five home runs and 16 walks while hitting .269.
- In all of MLB, France is 155th in home runs and 92nd in RBI.
- Julio Rodriguez has shown his power as he leads his team with 10 home runs.
- Rodriguez is 38th overall in home runs and 46th in RBI this season.
- Jarred Kelenic has racked up a team-best batting average of .270, and leads the Mariners in home runs (10).
- J.P. Crawford is hitting .242 with 11 doubles, three home runs and 30 walks.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!