MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Wednesday, June 7, 2023 at 4:10 PM ET
- Where: PETCO Park in San Diego, California
- How to Watch on TV: SDPA
|Pitching Probables: SD: Wacha (R) SEA: Kirby (R)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Padres vs. Mariners, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The San Diego Padres (28-33) and Seattle Mariners (30-30) meet Wednesday at PETCO Park, starting at 4:10 PM ET on SDPA. The Padres are -111 moneyline favorites for the contest, however, the Mariners are favored against the spread of 1.5 runs with +162 odds. San Diego’s Michael Wacha gets the start, and he’ll go against Seattle’s George Kirby.
Padres vs. Mariners 2023 Key Stats
- The Padres have the No. 24 offense in MLB action scoring 4.1 runs per game (248 total runs).
- The Padres rank 16th in MLB action with 68 home runs. They average 1.1 per game.
- San Diego ranks last in the majors with a .220 batting average.
- The Padres are 21st in MLB with an on-base percentage of .312.
- San Diego is 25th in MLB, slugging .380.
- The Mariners have scored 262 runs (4.4 per game) this season, which ranks 18th in MLB.
- Seattle has hit 63 homers this season, which ranks 20th in the majors.
- The Mariners rank 26th in MLB with a team batting average of just .228.
- Seattle has the 23rd-ranked on-base percentage in MLB this season (.306).
- The Mariners rank 26th in MLB with a team slugging percentage of just .377 this season.
Padres vs. Mariners Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Padres have won 16 of the 33 games they were the moneyline favorite this season (48.5%).
- When playing as moneyline favorites with odds of -111 or shorter, San Diego has a 16-16 record (winning 50% of its games).
- The Padres have an implied moneyline win probability of 52.6% in this game.
- San Diego has had an over/under set by bookmakers 49 times, and have combined with opponents to go over the total in 13 of those games (13-36-0).
- The Padres have a 23-26-0 record ATS this season (covering 46.9% of the time).
- The Mariners have entered the game as underdogs 16 times this season and won five, or 31.2%, of those games.
- Seattle has entered 13 games this season as the underdog by -105 or more and is 5-8 in those contests.
- The moneyline for this contest implies a 51.2% chance of a victory for the Mariners.
- Seattle’s games have gone over the total in 23 of its 47 chances.
- The Mariners have an ATS record of 18-27-0 in 45 games with a spread this season.
|Michael Wacha (SD)||Pitcher||George Kirby (SEA)|
|5 – 2||W/L||5 – 4|
Padres Key Hitters
- Juan Soto has been key for San Diego with 51 hits, an OBP of .411 plus a slugging percentage of .466.
- Soto’s home runs rank him 45th in Major League Baseball, and he is 81st in RBI.
- Fernando Tatis Jr. is batting .257 this season with a team-high 11 home runs and 28 RBI.
- Xander Bogaerts leads San Diego with a .252 batting average while slugging seven homers and driving in 21 runs.
- Ha-Seong Kim has collected 43 hits this season and has an OBP of .338. He’s slugging .382 on the year.
Mariners Key Hitters
- Ty France paces the Mariners with a team-high batting average of .273.
- France’s home run total ranks 156th in MLB, and he is 81st in RBI.
- France has safely hit in three straight games. During his last five outings he is batting .333 with two doubles and two RBI.
- Julio Rodriguez has put his power on display as he leads his team with 11 home runs.
- Rodriguez ranks 27th in home runs and 47th in RBI among all MLB hitters this season.
- J.P. Crawford is hitting .244 with 11 doubles, three home runs and 31 walks.
- Jarred Kelenic is batting .264 with 14 doubles, a triple, 10 home runs and 19 walks.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!