MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Thursday, May 11, 2023 at 9:40 PM ET
- Where: Chase Field in Phoenix, Arizona
- How to Watch on TV: BSAZ
|Giants||-1.5 (+115)||O 9.5 (-103)||-136|
|Diamondbacks||+1.5 (-135)||U 9.5 (-123)||+116|
|Pitching Probables: SF: Cobb (R) ARI: Henry (L)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Giants vs. Diamondbacks, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The San Francisco Giants (16-20) are set to take on the Arizona Diamondbacks (20-17) Thursday at 9:40 PM ET, airing on BSAZ. The Giants are listed as -136 favorites by bookmakers, while the underdog Diamondbacks have +116 odds for the contest. San Francisco’s Alex Cobb gets the start, and he’ll go against Arizona’s Tommy Henry.
Giants vs. Diamondbacks 2023 Key Stats
- The Giants have the No. 19 offense in MLB action scoring 4.4 runs per game (159 total runs).
- The Giants average 1.6 home runs per game to rank fourth in MLB action with 58 total home runs.
- San Francisco has the 17th-ranked batting average in the majors (.241).
- The Giants rank 16th in MLB with an on-base percentage of .320.
- San Francisco’s .425 slugging percentage is ninth-best in MLB.
- The Diamondbacks have scored the eighth-most runs in the league this season with 191.
- Arizona ranks 19th in Major League Baseball with 39 home runs.
- The Diamondbacks rank second in MLB with a .271 team batting average.
- Arizona has an OBP of .330 this season, which ranks eighth in MLB.
- The Diamondbacks rank sixth in the majors with a .439 team slugging percentage.
Giants vs. Diamondbacks Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Giants have won six of the 13 games they were listed as the moneyline favorite this season (46.2%).
- San Francisco has gone 2-6 (winning just 25% of its games) when it has played as moneyline favorites of -136 or shorter.
- The Giants have an implied moneyline win probability of 57.6% in this contest.
- San Francisco has combined with opponents to hit the over on the total 13 times this season for a 13-14-0 record against the over/under.
- The Giants are 14-12-0 against the spread this season.
- The Diamondbacks have won six, or 42.9%, of the 14 games they’ve played as underdogs this season.
- Arizona has a record of 2-6 in games where oddsmakers have it as underdogs of at least +116 on the moneyline.
- Oddsmakers have implied with the moneyline set for this matchup that the Diamondbacks have a 46.3% chance to win.
- Arizona’s games have gone over the total in 12 of its 26 chances.
- The Diamondbacks have an ATS record of 12-14-0 in 26 games with a spread this season.
|Alex Cobb (SF)||Pitcher||Tommy Henry (ARI)|
|2 – 1||W/L||1 – 0|
Giants Key Hitters
- Thairo Estrada leads San Francisco with a .338 batting average. He’s also hit six homers and has 14 RBI.
- Estrada’s home runs rank him 49th in baseball, and he is 139th in RBI.
- Estrada is batting .318 with two homers during his last five outings and is riding a seven-game hitting streak.
- LaMonte Wade Jr is slugging .531 this season, with a team-best seven homers while driving in 13 runs.
- Wade ranks 28th in home runs and 160th in RBI in the bigs.
- Wade will look to extend his four-game hit streak. Over the course of his last five outings, he’s batting .313 with one homer.
- J.D. Davis leads the club in homers (seven) and runs batted in (20) this season.
- Davis is batting .321 with two homers over the course of his last 10 games while also on a three-game hitting streak.
- Wilmer Flores has 24 hits and an OBP of .313 to go with a slugging percentage of .500 this season.
Diamondbacks Key Hitters
- Christian Walker leads the Diamondbacks with nine home runs and 28 runs batted in.
- Walker’s home run total ranks ninth in MLB, and he is 10th in RBI.
- Lourdes Gurriel Jr. has a club-high .306 batting average.
- Gurriel is 76th in home runs and 55th in RBI among all MLB hitters this season.
- Gurriel brings a two-game hitting streak into this game. During his last five outings he is hitting .500 with a double, three home runs, four walks and five RBI.
- Ketel Marte is hitting .264 with eight doubles, three triples, five home runs and 11 walks.
- Marte has safely hit in five games in a row. During his last five outings he is batting .273 with a double, a triple, three walks and three RBI.
- Corbin Carroll is hitting .303 with 10 doubles, a triple, five home runs and 11 walks.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!