MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Friday, May 12, 2023 at 9:40 PM ET
- Where: Chase Field in Phoenix, Arizona
- How to Watch on TV: BSAZ
|Giants||-1.5 (+137)||O 9.5 (-126)||-112|
|Diamondbacks||+1.5 (-161)||U 9.5 (-101)||-104|
|Pitching Probables: SF: Brebbia (R) ARI: Nelson (R)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Giants vs. Diamondbacks, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
After a four-hit game last time out, Casey Schmitt leads the San Francisco Giants (17-20) as -112 favorites against the Arizona Diamondbacks (20-18). Action gets underway from Chase Field at 9:40 PM ET on Friday, live on BSAZ. John Brebbia gets the starting nod for San Francisco while Ryne Nelson is Arizona’s starter for the contest.
Giants vs. Diamondbacks 2023 Key Stats
- The Giants are the 16th-highest scoring team in MLB action averaging 4.5 runs per game (165 total).
- The Giants average 1.6 home runs per game to rank fourth in MLB action with 59 total home runs.
- San Francisco is 17th in the majors with a .241 batting average.
- The Giants are 15th in baseball with a .320 on-base percentage.
- San Francisco ranks ninth in baseball, slugging .424.
- The Diamondbacks have scored 193 runs this season, which ranks seventh in MLB.
- Arizona ranks 19th in Major League Baseball with 39 home runs.
- The Diamondbacks have a team batting average of .271 this season, which ranks second among MLB teams.
- Arizona has an OBP of .330 this season, which ranks eighth in MLB.
- Fueled by 125 extra-base hits, the Diamondbacks rank sixth in MLB with a .436 slugging percentage this season.
Giants vs. Diamondbacks Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Giants have won 50% of the games this season when they were favored on the moneyline (7-7).
- San Francisco has a 5-7 record (winning 41.7% of its games) when playing as moneyline favorites of -112 or shorter.
- The implied moneyline probablility in this matchup gives the Giants a 52.8% chance to win.
- San Francisco has played in 28 games with an over/under set, and have combined with its opponents to go over the total 13 times (13-15-0).
- The Giants have gone 15-12-0 ATS this season.
- The Diamondbacks have been underdogs in 15 games this season and won six (40%) of those contests.
- Arizona has a record of 4-9 in games where oddsmakers have it as underdogs of at least -104 on the moneyline.
- The Diamondbacks have a 51% chance to win this game based on the implied probability of the moneyline.
- So far this season, Arizona and its opponents have hit the over in 12 of its 27 games with a total.
- In 27 games with a spread this season, the Diamondbacks are 12-15-0 ATS.
|John Brebbia (SF)||Pitcher||Ryne Nelson (ARI)|
|1 – 0||W/L||1 – 2|
Giants Key Hitters
- Thairo Estrada leads San Francisco with a .329 batting average. He’s also hit six homers and has 14 RBI.
- Estrada ranks 50th in MLB in home runs, and 141st in RBI.
- LaMonte Wade Jr’s seven home runs are most among San Francisco batters. He’s driven in 14 runs this season while slugging .520.
- Of all MLB hitters, Wade ranks 29th in homers and 141st in RBI.
- Wade enters this game on a five-game hit streak. He’s hitting .300 in his last five outings with one homer.
- J.D. Davis leads San Francisco in home runs (seven) and runs batted in (20) this season while batting .295.
- Davis enters this game on a four-game hit streak. He’s batting .333 during his last five outings.
- Wilmer Flores has 24 hits and an OBP of .298 to go with a slugging percentage of .474 this season.
Diamondbacks Key Hitters
- Christian Walker has a team-high nine home runs and 28 runs batted in.
- Walker ranks ninth in home runs and 11th in RBI among all hitters in the big leagues.
- Lourdes Gurriel Jr. has a club-best .304 batting average.
- Gurriel is 76th in home runs and 57th in RBI among all hitters in the big leagues.
- Gurriel has hit safely in three straight games. In his last five games he is batting .333 with two doubles, two home runs, four walks and four RBI.
- Ketel Marte is batting .263 with eight doubles, three triples, five home runs and 11 walks.
- Marte heads into this matchup on a six-game hitting streak. In his last 10 games he is batting .278 with a double, a triple, two home runs, eight walks and eight RBI.
- Corbin Carroll is batting .303 with 10 doubles, a triple, five home runs and 11 walks.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!