MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Saturday, May 13, 2023 at 8:10 PM ET
- Where: Chase Field in Phoenix, Arizona
- How to Watch on TV: BSAZ
|Giants||-1.5 (+134)||O 8.5 (-131)||-131|
|Diamondbacks||+1.5 (-158)||U 8.5 (+103)||+112|
|Pitching Probables: SF: DeSclafani (R) ARI: Gallen (R)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Giants vs. Diamondbacks, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The San Francisco Giants (17-21) are favorites (-131) on the moneyline when they square off against the Arizona Diamondbacks (21-18) Saturday at 8:10 PM ET, live on BSAZ. Anthony DeSclafani takes the mound for San Francisco while Zac Gallen is Arizona’s starter for the contest.
Giants vs. Diamondbacks 2023 Key Stats
- The Giants rank 15th in runs scored with 170, 4.5 per game.
- The Giants average 1.6 home runs per game to rank third in MLB play with 61 total home runs.
- San Francisco ranks 17th in the majors with a .243 batting average.
- The Giants’ .321 on-base percentage ranks 14th in baseball.
- San Francisco’s .428 slugging percentage is eighth-best in MLB.
- The Diamondbacks have scored the fifth-most runs in the league this season with 200.
- Arizona ranks 17th in Major League Baseball with 41 home runs.
- The Diamondbacks have a team batting average of .273 this season, which ranks second among MLB teams.
- Arizona has an on-base percentage of .333 this season, which ranks seventh in baseball.
- Fueled by 130 extra-base hits, the Diamondbacks rank sixth in MLB with a .440 slugging percentage this season.
Giants vs. Diamondbacks Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Giants have won seven of the 15 games they were the moneyline favorite this season (46.7%).
- When it has played as moneyline favorites with odds of -131 or shorter, San Francisco has gone 4-6 (40%).
- The Giants have a 56.7% chance to win this contest based on the moneyline’s implied probability.
- San Francisco has played in 29 games with set over/under, and have combined with opponents to go over the total 14 times (14-15-0).
- The Giants have covered 53.6% of their games this season, going 15-13-0 ATS.
- The Diamondbacks have been underdogs in 16 games this season and won seven (43.8%) of those contests.
- Arizona has entered nine games this season as the underdog by +112 or more and is 2-7 in those contests.
- The oddsmakers’ moneyline implies a 47.2% chance of a victory for the Diamondbacks.
- Arizona and its opponents have hit the over in 13 of its 28 games with a total this season.
- The Diamondbacks are 13-15-0 ATS in their 28 games with a spread this season.
|Anthony DeSclafani (SF)||Pitcher||Zac Gallen (ARI)|
|3 – 2||W/L||5 – 1|
Giants Key Hitters
- Thairo Estrada leads San Francisco with a batting average of .317. He’s also hit six home runs with 14 RBI.
- Among all batters in Major League Baseball, Estrada’s home run total places him 55th and his RBI tally places him 146th.
- LaMonte Wade Jr leads San Francisco in home runs with seven while driving in 14 runs and slugging .533.
- Wade ranks 34th in Major League Baseball in homers, and 146th in RBI.
- Wade will look to extend his six-game hit streak. Over the course of his last five outings, he’s batting .381 with one homer.
- J.D. Davis leads the club in homers (seven) and runs batted in (21) this season.
- Davis is batting .353 with one homer in his last 10 outings while also on a five-game hitting streak.
- Joc Pederson has collected 18 hits this season and has an OBP of .340. He’s slugging .481 on the year.
- Pederson enters this game on a two-game hitting streak. In his last five outings he’s hitting .214 with two homers.
Diamondbacks Key Hitters
- Christian Walker paces the Diamondbacks with nine home runs and 28 runs batted in.
- Walker’s home run total ranks 11th in the majors, and he is 15th in RBI.
- Lourdes Gurriel Jr. is hitting .310 to pace his team.
- Gurriel currently ranks 79th in homers and 52nd in RBI in the major leagues.
- Gurriel has hit safely in four straight games. During his last five outings he is batting .313 with three doubles, two walks and an RBI.
- Ketel Marte is batting .263 with eight doubles, three triples, five home runs and 12 walks.
- Marte has safely hit in seven straight games. In his last 10 games he is batting .289 with a double, a triple, two home runs, eight walks and eight RBI.
- Corbin Carroll is batting .290 with 10 doubles, a triple, five home runs and 11 walks.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!