MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Sunday, May 14, 2023 at 4:10 PM ET
- Where: Chase Field in Phoenix, Arizona
- How to Watch on TV: BSAZ
|Giants||-1.5 (+115)||O 8.5 (-129)||-144|
|Diamondbacks||+1.5 (-135)||U 8.5 (+102)||+123|
|Pitching Probables: SF: Webb (R) ARI: Pfaadt (R)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Giants vs. Diamondbacks, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The Arizona Diamondbacks (22-18) will look to Dominic Fletcher, with homers in two straight games, to pull off an upset win over the San Francisco Giants (17-22) Sunday at Chase Field. The Giants are -144 moneyline favorites for the game, which starts at 4:10 PM ET live on BSAZ. San Francisco’s Logan Webb and Arizona’s Brandon Pfaadt have been named the starters for this contest.
Giants vs. Diamondbacks 2023 Key Stats
- The Giants rank 16th in runs scored with 172, 4.4 per game.
- The Giants are third-best in MLB play with 61 total home runs.
- San Francisco’s .242 batting average ranks 16th in MLB.
- The Giants are 16th in MLB with an on-base percentage of .319.
- San Francisco’s .424 slugging percentage is ninth-best in MLB.
- The Diamondbacks have scored the fifth-most runs in the league this season with 207.
- Arizona’s 42 home runs rank 17th in Major League Baseball.
- The Diamondbacks rank second in MLB with a .273 team batting average.
- Arizona has an OBP of .333 this season, which ranks sixth in MLB.
- The Diamondbacks rank sixth in the majors with a .442 team slugging percentage.
Giants vs. Diamondbacks Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Giants have won seven of the 15 games they were favored on the moneyline this season (46.7%).
- San Francisco has gone 3-5 when it has played as moneyline favorites with odds of -144 or shorter (37.5% winning percentage).
- The implied moneyline probablility for this matchup gives the Giants a 59% chance to win.
- San Francisco has played in 30 games with set over/under, and have combined with opponents to go over the total 15 times (15-15-0).
- The Giants are 15-14-0 against the spread this season.
- The Diamondbacks have been underdogs in 16 games this season and won seven (43.8%) of those contests.
- Arizona is 1-4 this season when entering a game as the underdog by +123 or more on the moneyline.
- The implied probability of a win by the Diamondbacks, based on the moneyline, is 44.8%.
- Arizona and its opponents have gone over the total this season in 14 of its 29 opportunities.
- The Diamondbacks are 14-15-0 ATS in their 29 games with a spread this season.
|Logan Webb (SF)||Pitcher||Brandon Pfaadt (ARI)|
|3 – 5||W/L||0 – 1|
Giants Key Hitters
- Thairo Estrada leads San Francisco with a batting average of .309. He’s also hit six home runs with 14 RBI.
- Estrada is 57th in home runs and 148th in RBI among all hitters in MLB.
- LaMonte Wade Jr is slugging .528 this season, with a team-best seven homers while driving in 14 runs.
- Wade is 36th in Major League Baseball in home runs, and 148th in RBI.
- Wade will look to extend his seven-game hit streak. In his last five outings, he’s batting .368 with one homer.
- J.D. Davis leads San Francisco in home runs (seven) and runs batted in (22) this season while batting .300.
- Wilmer Flores is batting .248 with an OBP of .303 and a slugging percentage of .475 this season.
Diamondbacks Key Hitters
- Christian Walker has accumulated a team-high nine home runs and 28 runs batted in.
- Walker’s home run total ranks 12th in MLB, and he is 15th in RBI.
- Lourdes Gurriel Jr. has a club-leading .310 batting average.
- Gurriel ranks 82nd among batters in MLB in homers, and 55th in RBI.
- Gurriel has safely hit in four straight games. During his last five outings he is hitting .313 with three doubles, two walks and an RBI.
- Ketel Marte is batting .270 with eight doubles, three triples, five home runs and 12 walks.
- Marte brings an eight-game hitting streak into this matchup. During his last 10 outings he is hitting .282 with a double, a triple, a home run, seven walks and six RBI.
- Corbin Carroll has 10 doubles, a triple, five home runs and 12 walks while batting .291.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!