MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Saturday, June 24, 2023 at 4:05 PM ET
- Where: Oracle Park in San Francisco, California
- How to Watch on TV: NBCS-BA
|Giants||-1.5 (+120)||O 7.5 (-120)||-175|
|Diamondbacks||+1.5 (-140)||U 7.5 (-105)||+148|
|Pitching Probables: SF: Walker (R) ARI: Kelly (R)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Giants vs. Diamondbacks, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
Merrill Kelly gets the start for the Arizona Diamondbacks (46-31) Saturday in search of win No. 10 of the season in a matchup with the San Francisco Giants (43-33). The Diamondbacks are +148 underdogs for the contest, which starts at 4:05 PM ET on NBCS-BA, live from Oracle Park. Ryan Walker gets the starting nod for San Francisco while Kelly is Arizona’s starter for the contest.
Giants vs. Diamondbacks 2023 Key Stats
- The Giants score the seventh-most runs in baseball (377 total, five per game).
- The Giants average 1.3 home runs per game to rank ninth in baseball with 95 total home runs.
- San Francisco has the 13th-ranked batting average in MLB (.253).
- The Giants rank seventh in baseball with a .329 on-base percentage.
- San Francisco ranks 10th in MLB with a .419 slugging percentage.
- The Diamondbacks have scored 398 runs this season, which ranks fourth in MLB.
- Arizona ranks 12th in Major League Baseball with 89 home runs.
- The Diamondbacks’ .264 batting average is among the best in baseball, ranking fourth in MLB.
- Arizona has an OBP of .331 this season, which ranks sixth in MLB.
- The Diamondbacks are fifth in MLB with a .437 slugging percentage this season.
Giants vs. Diamondbacks Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Giants have a 19-15 record in games they were favored on the moneyline (winning 55.9% of those games).
- San Francisco has gone 4-1 (winning 80% of its games) when playing as moneyline favorites of -175 or shorter.
- Based on this contest’s moneyline, the Giants have an implied win probability of 63.6%.
- San Francisco has played in 66 games with a set over/under, and have combined with its opponents to go over the total 34 times (34-32-0).
- The Giants have a 39-25-0 record against the spread this season (covering 60.9% of the time).
- The Diamondbacks have entered the game as underdogs 32 times this season and won 15, or 46.9%, of those games.
- Arizona has a record of 1-2 when it’s set as an underdog of +148 or more by bookmakers this season.
- Oddsmakers have implied with the moneyline set for this matchup that the Diamondbacks have a 40.3% chance to win.
- So far this season, Arizona and its opponents have hit the over in 29 of its 62 games with a total.
- The Diamondbacks are 38-25-0 against the spread in their 63 chances this season.
|Ryan Walker (SF)||Pitcher||Merrill Kelly (ARI)|
|2 – 0||W/L||9 – 3|
Giants Key Hitters
- LaMonte Wade Jr leads San Francisco with a .284 batting average. He’s also hit nine homers and has 28 RBI.
- Of all MLB batters, Wade ranks 28th in batting average, third in on-base percentage, and 56th in slugging.
- Wade enters this game on a four-game hitting streak. During his last five outings, he’s hitting .368 with one homer.
- Thairo Estrada has collected 73 hits this season and has an OBP of .335. He’s slugging .459 on the year.
- Estrada is 93rd in home runs and 132nd in RBI among all hitters this season.
- J.D. Davis leads San Francisco in runs batted in with 42 while batting .284 with 10 homers.
- Michael Conforto is slugging .421 this season, with a team-best 12 homers while driving in 41 runs.
Diamondbacks Key Hitters
- Corbin Carroll paces the Diamondbacks with 16 home runs and has put up a team-high batting average of .305.
- Carroll’s home run total ranks 14th in the majors, and he is 41st in RBI.
- Ketel Marte is batting .288 with 13 doubles, four triples, 12 home runs and 30 walks.
- Marte ranks 42nd overall in home runs and 61st in RBI this season.
- Marte has hit safely in two games in a row. During his last five outings he is batting .286 with a double, two home runs, two walks and eight RBI.
- Christian Walker leads the Diamondbacks with 49 runs batted in.
- Christian Walker has hit safely in eight straight games. During his last 10 outings he is batting .342 with three doubles, three home runs, five walks and 10 RBI.
- Lourdes Gurriel Jr. is hitting .276 with 17 doubles, two triples, 11 home runs and 16 walks.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!