MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Sunday, June 25, 2023 at 4:05 PM ET
- Where: Oracle Park in San Francisco, California
- How to Watch on TV: MLB Network
|Giants||-1.5 (+148)||O 9.5 (+109)||-128|
|Diamondbacks||+1.5 (-175)||U 9.5 (-138)||+109|
|Pitching Probables: SF: DeSclafani (R) ARI: Nelson (R)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Giants vs. Diamondbacks, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The San Francisco Giants (44-33) hope to complete a three-game sweep of the Arizona Diamondbacks (46-32) when the teams meet at 4:05 PM ET Sunday. The Giants are -128 favorites to keep the Diamondbacks out of the win column in the series. San Francisco’s Anthony DeSclafani and Arizona’s Ryne Nelson have been named the starters for this contest.
Giants vs. Diamondbacks 2023 Key Stats
- The Giants are the eighth-highest scoring team in baseball, averaging five runs per game (384 total).
- The Giants are ninth in MLB action with 96 home runs. They average 1.2 per game.
- San Francisco ranks 13th in the majors with a .254 batting average.
- The Giants are eighth in MLB with a .329 on-base percentage.
- San Francisco is 10th in baseball with a .420 slugging percentage.
- The Diamondbacks have scored 404 runs this season, which ranks fourth in MLB.
- Arizona has hit 90 homers this season, which ranks 12th in the majors.
- The Diamondbacks rank fourth in MLB with a .264 team batting average.
- Arizona has an OBP of .331 this season, which ranks seventh in MLB.
- The Diamondbacks are sixth in MLB with a .438 slugging percentage this season.
Giants vs. Diamondbacks Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Giants have gone 19-15 in games they were favored on the moneyline (winning 55.9% of those games).
- When playing as moneyline favorites with odds of -128 or shorter, San Francisco has a 14-11 record (winning 56% of its games).
- Based on this contest’s moneyline, the Giants have an implied win probability of 56.1%.
- In the 67 games in which oddsmakers have set an over/under for San Francisco, it has combined with opponents to go over the total 35 times (35-32-0).
- The Giants have gone 40-25-0 ATS this season.
- This season, the Diamondbacks have won 15 out of the 32 games, or 46.9%, in which they’ve been the underdog.
- This season, Arizona has won seven of its 19 games, or 36.8%, when it’s the underdog by at least +109 on the moneyline.
- The Diamondbacks have a 47.8% chance to win this game based on the implied probability of the moneyline.
- Arizona and its opponents have gone over the total this season in 30 of its 63 opportunities.
- The Diamondbacks are 38-26-0 ATS in their 64 games with a spread this season.
|Anthony DeSclafani (SF)||Pitcher||Ryne Nelson (ARI)|
|4 – 6||W/L||3 – 4|
Giants Key Hitters
- LaMonte Wade Jr leads San Francisco with a batting average of .283. He’s also hit nine home runs with 28 RBI.
- Wade is 94th in home runs and 135th in RBI among all batters in MLB.
- Wade enters this game on a five-game hitting streak. Over the course of his last five outings, he’s hitting .400 with one homer.
- Thairo Estrada has collected 74 hits this season and has an OBP of .333. He’s slugging .456 on the year.
- Estrada ranks 94th in Major League Baseball in home runs, and 135th in RBI.
- Michael Conforto leads the club in homers (12) and runs batted in (42) this season.
- Conforto is batting .167 over the course of his last 10 games while also on a two-game hitting streak.
- J.D. Davis leads San Francisco in runs batted in (42) this season. He’s batting .280 while slugging .466.
Diamondbacks Key Hitters
- Corbin Carroll has put up a team-high batting average of .299, while pacing the Diamondbacks in home runs (16).
- Among all hitters in the majors, Carroll’s home run total puts him 16th, and his RBI total ranks 44th.
- Ketel Marte is batting .291 with 13 doubles, four triples, 13 home runs and 31 walks.
- Marte currently ranks 34th in homers and 52nd in RBI in the major leagues.
- Marte brings a three-game hitting streak into this game. During his last five outings he is batting .350 with a double, three home runs, three walks and nine RBI.
- Christian Walker has sent home a team-best 52 runs batted in.
- Walker has hit safely in nine straight games. In his last 10 games he is batting .375 with five doubles, two home runs, three walks and 10 RBI.
- Lourdes Gurriel Jr. has 17 doubles, two triples, 11 home runs and 17 walks while batting .276.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!