MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Wednesday, August 2, 2023 at 9:45 PM ET
- Where: Oracle Park in San Francisco, California
- How to Watch on TV: NBCS-BA
|Pitching Probables: SF: Webb (R) ARI: TBD|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Giants vs. Diamondbacks, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The San Francisco Giants (59-49) are favorites (-192) on the moneyline when they take on the Arizona Diamondbacks (57-51) Wednesday at 9:45 PM ET, live on NBCS-BA. Arizona has not named a starter for this contest, while San Francisco is projected to send Logan Webb to the mound.
Giants vs. Diamondbacks 2023 Key Stats
- The Giants have the No. 16 offense in MLB action scoring 4.5 runs per game (483 total runs).
- The Giants average 1.1 home runs per game to rank 16th in MLB action with 124 total home runs.
- San Francisco has the 19th-ranked batting average in MLB (.241).
- The Giants are 17th in baseball with a .318 on-base percentage.
- San Francisco’s .397 slugging percentage ranks 22nd in MLB.
- The Diamondbacks have scored the 10th-most runs in the league this season with 524.
- Arizona’s 123 home runs rank 17th in Major League Baseball.
- The Diamondbacks have a team batting average of .256 this season, which ranks seventh among MLB teams.
- Arizona has an OBP of .325 this season, which ranks 12th in MLB.
- Fueled by 350 extra-base hits, the Diamondbacks rank eighth in MLB with a .426 slugging percentage this season.
Giants vs. Diamondbacks Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Giants have a 30-25 record in games they were listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 54.5% of those games).
- San Francisco has a 6-2 record (winning 75% of its games) when it has played as moneyline favorites of -192 or shorter.
- The implied moneyline probablility for this matchup gives the Giants a 65.8% chance to win.
- San Francisco has combined with opponents to hit the over on the total 43 times this season for a 43-54-0 record against the over/under.
- The Giants have covered 54.3% of their games this season, going 51-43-0 ATS.
- The Diamondbacks have won 22, or 43.1%, of the 51 games they’ve played as underdogs this season.
- Arizona has entered five games this season as the underdog by +162 or more and is 2-3 in those contests.
- The Diamondbacks have a 38.2% chance to win this game based on the implied probability of the moneyline.
- Arizona and its opponents have hit the over in 40 of its 92 games with a total this season.
- The Diamondbacks are 50-43-0 against the spread this season.
|Logan Webb (SF)||Pitcher||(ARI)*|
|8 – 9||W/L||–|
Giants Key Hitters
- LaMonte Wade Jr leads San Francisco with a .267 batting average. He’s also hit 10 homers and has 30 RBI.
- Of all hitters in baseball, Wade’s home run total places him 140th and his RBI tally ranks him 196th.
- Michael Conforto leads San Francisco in runs batted in with 52 while batting .243 with 13 homers.
- Conforto is 93rd in homers and 65th in RBI in the bigs.
- Conforto enters this game on a five-game hit streak. He’s hitting .353 in his last five games.
- Wilmer Flores leads San Francisco in home runs with 14. He’s driven in 35 runs and is slugging .537.
- Flores is batting .333 with three homers over the course of his last 10 games while also on a five-game hitting streak.
- J.D. Davis is batting .257 this season with a team-high 14 home runs and 52 RBI.
Diamondbacks Key Hitters
- Corbin Carroll is hitting .281 with 21 doubles, five triples, 21 home runs and 39 walks.
- In all of MLB, Carroll ranks 20th in home runs and 44th in RBI.
- Ketel Marte has a club-high .294 batting average.
- Marte ranks 33rd in homers and 52nd in RBI among all batters in the big leagues.
- Marte has safely hit in five games in a row. During his last five outings he is hitting .350 with a double, a home run, two walks and two RBI.
- Christian Walker paces the Diamondbacks in home runs (22) and runs batted in (68).
- Lourdes Gurriel Jr. is hitting .249 with 23 doubles, two triples, 16 home runs and 21 walks.
- Gurriel has safely hit in three games in a row. During his last five outings he is batting .250 with a double, a home run and two RBI.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!