MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Friday, June 2, 2023 at 10:15 PM ET
- Where: Oracle Park in San Francisco, California
- How to Watch on TV: MLB Network
|Giants||-1.5 (+127)||O 7.5 (-126)||-158|
|Orioles||+1.5 (-149)||U 7.5 (-101)||+134|
|Pitching Probables: SF: Webb (R) BAL: Kremer (R)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Giants vs. Orioles, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The Baltimore Orioles (35-21) will look to Adley Rutschman, after his four-hit game last time out, to lead them in a matchup with the San Francisco Giants (28-28) on Friday at 10:15 PM ET on MLB Network. The Orioles are +134 underdogs for the contest, according to sportsbooks. Logan Webb takes the mound for San Francisco while Dean Kremer is Baltimore’s starter for the contest.
Giants vs. Orioles 2023 Key Stats
- The Giants are the 15th-highest scoring team in baseball averaging 4.6 runs per game (257 total).
- The Giants average 1.4 home runs per game to rank sixth in MLB action with 76 total home runs.
- San Francisco ranks 16th in MLB with a .248 batting average.
- The Giants’ .320 on-base percentage is 16th in MLB.
- San Francisco’s .419 slugging percentage ranks 12th in MLB.
- The Orioles have scored the eighth-most runs in the league this season with 281.
- Baltimore has hit 65 homers this season, which ranks 11th in the majors.
- The Orioles’ .251 batting average ranks 15th in the league this season.
- Baltimore has an on-base percentage of .326 this season, which ranks 11th in the majors.
- The Orioles are 11th in MLB with a slugging percentage of .420 this season.
Giants vs. Orioles Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Giants have won 12 of the 24 games they were favored on the moneyline this season (50%).
- San Francisco has gone 2-4 when playing as moneyline favorites with odds of -158 or shorter (33.3% winning percentage).
- Based on this matchup’s moneyline, the Giants’ implied win probability is 61.2%.
- In the 46 games in which bookmakers have set an over/under for San Francisco, it has combined with opponents to go over the total 23 times (23-23-0).
- The Giants have collected a 26-19-0 record against the spread this season.
- This season, the Orioles have won 10 out of the 16 games, or 62.5%, in which they’ve been the underdog.
- This season, Baltimore has won two of its six games when it’s the underdog by at least +134 on the moneyline.
- The moneyline for this contest implies a 42.7% chance of a victory for the Orioles.
- Games involving Baltimore have gone over the total set by sportsbooks in 26 of 46 chances this season.
- The Orioles are 29-17-0 against the spread this season.
|Logan Webb (SF)||Pitcher||Dean Kremer (BAL)|
|4 – 5||W/L||5 – 2|
Giants Key Hitters
- LaMonte Wade Jr has been key for San Francisco with seven home runs, 16 RBI and a batting average of .271 this season.
- Wade ranks 84th in MLB in homers, and 199th in RBI.
- Wade enters this game on a five-game hitting streak. In his last five games, he’s hitting .316.
- Michael Conforto leads San Francisco in home runs with 11 while driving in 28 runs and slugging .464.
- Conforto is 23rd in homers and 65th in RBI among all hitters in the majors.
- Conforto will look to extend his two-game hit streak. Over the course of his last five outings, he’s batting .529 with one homer.
- J.D. Davis is among the top hitters for San Francisco with a .282 average, nine homers and 30 RBI.
- Mike Yastrzemski is batting .262 with an OBP of .320 and a slugging percentage of .468 this season.
Orioles Key Hitters
- Adley Rutschman is batting .289 with seven doubles, eight home runs and 43 walks.
- Among all batters in the big leagues, Rutschman’s home run total puts him 63rd, and his RBI total ranks 65th.
- Rutschman has safely hit in three straight games. During his last five outings he is batting .556 with a home run, three walks and three RBI.
- Ryan Mountcastle has shown his power as he leads his team with 11 home runs.
- Mountcastle ranks 23rd in homers and 18th in RBI among all hitters in MLB.
- Adam Frazier has eight doubles, a triple, six home runs and 17 walks while hitting .246.
- Frazier enters this game on a two-game hitting streak. In his last five games he is hitting .222 with a double.
- Anthony Santander has 15 doubles, a triple, nine home runs and 23 walks while batting .277.
- Santander has safely hit in three games in a row. During his last five outings he is hitting .368 with three doubles, a triple, a home run, a walk and five RBI.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!