MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Saturday, June 3, 2023 at 10:05 PM ET
- Where: Oracle Park in San Francisco, California
- How to Watch on TV: NBCS-BA
|Giants||-1.5 (+156)||O 7.5 (-125)||-133|
|Orioles||+1.5 (-185)||U 7.5 (-102)||+113|
|Pitching Probables: SF: Cobb (R) BAL: Bradish (R)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Giants vs. Orioles, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The San Francisco Giants (28-29) will try to put a stop to their current three-game losing streak when they host the Baltimore Orioles (36-21) at 10:05 PM ET on NBCS-BA Saturday. Oddsmakers consider the Giants to be -133 favorites to end their skid, while the Orioles are +113 underdogs looking for the upset. San Francisco’s Alex Cobb and Baltimore’s Kyle Bradish have been named the starters for this contest.
Giants vs. Orioles 2023 Key Stats
- The Giants have the No. 15 offense in MLB action scoring 4.5 runs per game (259 total runs).
- The Giants are seventh-best in MLB play with 77 total home runs.
- San Francisco’s .248 batting average ranks 16th in the majors.
- The Giants rank 16th in baseball with a .319 on-base percentage.
- San Francisco is 11th in baseball, slugging .418.
- The Orioles have scored the sixth-most runs in the league this season with 284.
- Baltimore has hit 66 homers this season, which ranks 11th in the majors.
- The Orioles have a team batting average of .250 this season, which ranks 15th among MLB teams.
- Baltimore has an OBP of .324 this season, which ranks 12th in MLB.
- The Orioles are 11th in MLB with a slugging percentage of .418 this season.
Giants vs. Orioles Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Giants have won 48% of the games this season when they were the moneyline favorite (12-13).
- San Francisco has gone 6-9 when playing as moneyline favorites with odds of -133 or shorter (40% winning percentage).
- The Giants have an implied moneyline win probability of 57.1% in this matchup.
- San Francisco has played in 47 games with over/under set, and have combined with opponents to go over the total 23 times (23-24-0).
- The Giants have covered 56.5% of their games this season, going 26-20-0 against the spread.
- This season, the Orioles have won 11 out of the 17 games, or 64.7%, in which they’ve been the underdog.
- Baltimore has a record of 8-4, a 66.7% win rate, when it’s set as an underdog of +113 or more by bookmakers this season.
- Bookmakers have implied with the moneyline set for this matchup that the Orioles have a 46.9% chance to win.
- Games involving Baltimore have gone over the total set by bookmakers in 26 of 47 chances this season.
- The Orioles are 30-17-0 ATS in their 47 games with a spread this season.
|Alex Cobb (SF)||Pitcher||Kyle Bradish (BAL)|
|4 – 2||W/L||2 – 1|
Giants Key Hitters
- LaMonte Wade Jr is batting .271 with eight home runs and 17 RBI for San Francisco this season.
- Of all MLB batters, Wade ranks 56th in batting average, fifth in on-base percentage, and 59th in slugging.
- Wade will look to extend his six-game hitting streak. He’s batting .316 with one homer in his last five games.
- Michael Conforto is slugging .462 this season, with a team-best 11 homers while driving in 28 runs.
- Among all MLB hitters, Conforto ranks 23rd in home runs and 67th in RBI.
- J.D. Davis is among the top hitters for San Francisco with a .282 average, nine homers and 30 RBI.
- Davis is batting .263 with one homer over the course of his last 10 games while also on a two-game hitting streak.
- Mike Yastrzemski has 38 hits and an OBP of .318 to go with a slugging percentage of .469 this season.
- Yastrzemski is batting .250 with one homer in his last five outings. He also comes into Saturday’s game looking to extend his two-game hitting streak.
Orioles Key Hitters
- Adley Rutschman is hitting .283 with seven doubles, eight home runs and 43 walks.
- In all of MLB, Rutschman is 65th in homers and 67th in RBI.
- Ryan Mountcastle has put his power on display as he paces his team with 11 home runs.
- Mountcastle currently ranks 23rd in home runs and 18th in RBI in the major leagues.
- Adam Frazier is hitting .240 with eight doubles, a triple, six home runs and 17 walks.
- Anthony Santander has 15 doubles, a triple, nine home runs and 23 walks while hitting .271.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!