MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Wednesday, June 7, 2023 at 8:40 PM ET
- Where: Coors Field in Denver, Colorado
- How to Watch on TV: MLB Network
|Giants||-1.5 (-125)||O 11.5 (-123)||-192|
|Rockies||+1.5 (+106)||U 11.5 (-103)||+162|
|Pitching Probables: SF: Webb (R) COL: Seabold (R)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Giants vs. Rockies, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The Colorado Rockies (26-36) will look to Jurickson Profar, after his four-hit game last time out, to lead them in a matchup with the San Francisco Giants (30-30) on Wednesday at 8:40 PM ET on MLB Network. The Rockies are +162 underdogs for the contest, according to bookmakers. Logan Webb will get the ball for San Francisco while Colorado will counter with Connor Seabold.
Giants vs. Rockies 2023 Key Stats
- The Giants are the 15th-highest scoring team in MLB action averaging 4.6 runs per game (276 total).
- The Giants rank eighth in baseball with 78 home runs. They average 1.3 per game.
- San Francisco is 14th in MLB with a .249 batting average.
- The Giants rank 14th in MLB with an on-base percentage of .323.
- San Francisco ranks 10th in MLB with a .420 slugging percentage.
- The Rockies have scored the 14th-most runs in the league this season with 277 (4.5 per game).
- Colorado ranks 26th in Major League Baseball with just 49 home runs as a team.
- The Rockies’ .259 batting average is among the best in baseball, ranking eighth in MLB.
- Colorado has an on-base percentage of .317 this season, which ranks 20th in the majors.
- The Rockies rank 14th in the majors with a .403 team slugging percentage.
Giants vs. Rockies Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Giants have won 14 of the 27 games they were the moneyline favorite this season (51.9%).
- San Francisco has played as moneyline favorites of -192 or shorter in just two games this season, which it split 1-1.
- The implied moneyline probablility in this matchup gives the Giants a 65.8% chance to win.
- San Francisco has played in 50 games with an over/under set, and have combined with its opponents to go over the total 25 times (25-25-0).
- The Giants have a 28-21-0 record against the spread this season (covering 57.1% of the time).
- This season, the Rockies have been the underdog 46 times and won 20, or 43.5%, of those games.
- Colorado is 5-11 this season when entering a game as the underdog by +162 or more on the moneyline.
- The bookmakers’ moneyline implies a 38.2% chance of a victory for the Rockies.
- Colorado and its opponents have gone over the total this season in 19 of its 49 opportunities.
- The Rockies have an ATS record of 23-25-0 in 48 games with a spread this season.
|Logan Webb (SF)||Pitcher||Connor Seabold (COL)|
|4 – 6||W/L||1 – 2|
Giants Key Hitters
- LaMonte Wade Jr has been key for San Francisco with 51 hits, an OBP of .429 plus a slugging percentage of .480.
- Wade ranks 71st in the majors in homers, and 177th in RBI.
- J.D. Davis is a key run producer for San Francisco with a .286 average, nine homers and 34 RBI.
- Davis is 54th in home runs and 42nd in RBI this season.
- Davis has a batting average of .368 during his last five outings and is working on a five-game hit streak.
- Thairo Estrada leads San Francisco with a .308 batting average while slugging six homers and driving in 18 runs.
- Michael Conforto’s 11 home runs are most among San Francisco batters. He’s driven in 29 runs this season while slugging .459.
Rockies Key Hitters
- Charlie Blackmon is hitting .276 with 13 doubles, two triples, five home runs and 20 walks.
- Blackmon ranks 157th in homers and 125th in RBI among all hitters in MLB.
- Ryan McMahon has hit nine home runs with 35 RBI. Both lead his team.
- Among all major league batters, McMahon ranks 54th in home runs and 38th in RBI.
- Elias Diaz has put up a team-best batting average of .306.
- Jurickson Profar is hitting .243 with 13 doubles, two triples, five home runs and 25 walks.
- Profar has safely hit in two games in a row. During his last five outings he is batting .238 with a double, a triple, two walks and three RBI.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!