MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Thursday, June 8, 2023 at 3:10 PM ET
- Where: Coors Field in Denver, Colorado
- How to Watch on TV: MLB Network
|Giants||-1.5 (-119)||O 11.5 (-117)||-178|
|Rockies||+1.5 (+101)||U 11.5 (-107)||+151|
|Pitching Probables: SF: Cobb (R) COL: Anderson (R)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Giants vs. Rockies, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The San Francisco Giants (31-30) hope to complete a three-game sweep of the Colorado Rockies (26-37) when the teams meet at 3:10 PM ET Thursday. The Giants are -178 favorites to keep the Rockies out of the win column in the series. Alex Cobb starts for San Francisco while Chase Anderson is Colorado’s starter for the contest.
Giants vs. Rockies 2023 Key Stats
- The Giants rank 13th in runs scored with 281, 4.6 per game.
- The Giants rank eighth in baseball with 78 home runs. They average 1.3 per game.
- San Francisco ranks 13th in the majors with a .249 batting average.
- The Giants are 13th in MLB with an on-base percentage of .323.
- San Francisco’s .417 slugging percentage is 12th in baseball.
- The Rockies have scored 281 runs (4.5 per game) this season, which ranks 13th in MLB.
- Colorado ranks 27th in Major League Baseball with just 50 home runs as a team.
- The Rockies rank ninth in MLB with a .259 team batting average.
- Colorado has an OBP of .317 this season, which ranks 19th in MLB.
- The Rockies rank 14th in the majors with a .404 team slugging percentage.
Giants vs. Rockies Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Giants have a 15-13 record in games they were favored on the moneyline (winning 53.6% of those games).
- San Francisco has gone 2-1 (winning 66.7% of its games) when playing as moneyline favorites of -178 or shorter.
- The Giants have an implied moneyline win probability of 64% in this game.
- In the 51 games in which oddsmakers have set an over/under for San Francisco, it has combined with opponents to go over the total 25 times (25-26-0).
- The Giants have a 28-22-0 record ATS this season (covering 56% of the time).
- The Rockies have entered the game as underdogs 47 times this season and won 20, or 42.6%, of those games.
- Colorado has entered 20 games this season as the underdog by +151 or more and is 6-14 in those contests.
- The Rockies have a 39.8% chance to win this game based on the implied probability of the moneyline.
- So far this season, Colorado and its opponents have hit the over in 19 of its 50 games with a total.
- The Rockies are 24-25-0 against the spread this season.
|Alex Cobb (SF)||Pitcher||Chase Anderson (COL)|
|5 – 2||W/L||0 – 0|
Giants Key Hitters
- LaMonte Wade Jr has been key for San Francisco with eight home runs, 19 RBI and a batting average of .288 this season.
- Wade ranks 74th in Major League Baseball in home runs, and 179th in RBI.
- Wade enters this game on a two-game hitting streak. In his last five games, he’s hitting .444 with one homer.
- J.D. Davis leads San Francisco in runs batted in (34) this season. He’s batting .288 while slugging .482.
- Davis ranks 55th in home runs and 43rd in RBI among all hitters in the majors.
- Davis will look to extend his six-game hit streak. During his last five games, he’s batting .353.
- Thairo Estrada leads San Francisco with a .300 batting average while slugging six homers and driving in 18 runs.
- Michael Conforto leads San Francisco in home runs with 11 while driving in 29 runs and slugging .449.
Rockies Key Hitters
- Charlie Blackmon is batting .274 with 14 doubles, two triples, five home runs and 20 walks.
- Among all hitters in the majors, Blackmon’s home run total puts him 160th, and his RBI total ranks 97th.
- Blackmon takes a three-game hitting streak into this matchup. During his last five outings he is batting .174 with a double, a walk and three RBI.
- Ryan McMahon has shown his power as he leads his team with nine home runs and 35 RBI.
- McMahon ranks 55th among hitters in MLB in home runs, and 38th in RBI.
- Elias Diaz has put up a team-best batting average of .304.
- Jurickson Profar has 14 doubles, two triples, five home runs and 26 walks while hitting .243.
- Profar heads into this game on a three-game hitting streak. During his last five outings he is batting .286 with two doubles, a triple, three walks and three RBI.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!