MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Sunday, May 21, 2023 at 4:05 PM ET
- Where: Oracle Park in San Francisco, California
- How to Watch on TV: NBCS-BA
|Giants||-1.5 (+159)||O 7.5 (-125)||-128|
|Marlins||+1.5 (-188)||U 7.5 (-102)||+109|
|Pitching Probables: SF: Wood (L) MIA: Luzardo (L)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Giants vs. Marlins, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The San Francisco Giants (21-24) host the Miami Marlins (24-22) at 4:05 PM ET Sunday in a meeting between two of the league’s best hitters. Thairo Estrada is batting .310 this year (seventh in the league) for the favored Giants (-128), while Luis Arraez ranks first in the majors with a .387 average for the underdog Marlins. San Francisco’s Alex Wood gets the start, and he’ll go against Miami’s Jesus Luzardo.
Giants vs. Marlins 2023 Key Stats
- The Giants are the 21st-highest scoring team in baseball averaging 4.3 runs per game (194 total).
- The Giants are sixth in MLB action with 63 home runs. They average 1.4 per game.
- San Francisco has the 20th-ranked batting average in MLB (.240).
- The Giants are 18th in MLB with a .315 on-base percentage.
- San Francisco is 13th in baseball, slugging .408.
- The Marlins are among the lowest scoring teams in the league, ranking 28th with just 159 total runs (3.5 per game) this season.
- Miami ranks 24th in Major League Baseball with 41 home runs.
- The Marlins rank 14th in MLB with a .247 team batting average.
- Miami is among the worst teams in baseball at getting on base, ranking 26th with an OBP of .303.
- Fueled by 119 extra-base hits, the Marlins rank 22nd in MLB with a .382 slugging percentage this season.
Giants vs. Marlins Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Giants have gone 9-10 in games they were favored on the moneyline (winning 47.4% of those games).
- San Francisco has a record of 4-8 when it has played as moneyline favorites with odds of -128 or shorter (33.3% winning percentage).
- Based on this contest’s moneyline, the Giants’ implied win probability is 56.1%.
- San Francisco has played in 36 games with set over/under, and have combined with opponents to go over the total 17 times (17-19-0).
- The Giants have a 19-16-0 record against the spread this season.
- This season, the Marlins have won nine out of the 18 games, or 50%, in which they’ve been the underdog.
- Miami has a record of 7-7, a 50% win rate, when it’s set as an underdog of +109 or more by sportsbooks this season.
- The Marlins have a 47.8% chance to win this game based on the implied probability of the moneyline.
- Miami’s games have gone over the total in 14 of its 32 chances.
- The Marlins are 13-21-0 against the spread this season.
|Alex Wood (SF)||Pitcher||Jesús Luzardo (MIA)|
|0 – 0||W/L||3 – 2|
Giants Key Hitters
- Estrada leads San Francisco in batting average (.310) this season while adding six home runs and 16 RBI.
- Estrada’s home runs put him 78th in baseball, and he ranks 150th in RBI.
- Estrada is batting .286 during his last five outings and is riding a six-game hitting streak.
- LaMonte Wade Jr has 32 hits and an OBP of .428 to go with a slugging percentage of .480 this season.
- Wade ranks 45th in homers and 171st in RBI among all batters this season.
- Michael Conforto leads San Francisco in home runs with eight. He’s driven in 19 runs and is slugging .399.
- J.D. Davis leads San Francisco in runs batted in (23) this season. He’s batting .279 while slugging .463.
Marlins Key Hitters
- Arraez paces the Marlins with a .387 batting average.
- Arraez’s home run total ranks 290th in MLB, and he is 171st in RBI.
- Jorge Soler’s 11 home runs and 24 RBI are both team-highs.
- Soler is 10th in home runs and 51st in RBI among all MLB hitters this season.
- Bryan De La Cruz is hitting .291 with 10 doubles, five home runs and nine walks.
- De La Cruz heads into this matchup on a 14-game hitting streak. During his last 10 games he is batting .395 with five doubles, three home runs, three walks and eight RBI.
- Jon Berti has five doubles, two home runs and nine walks while batting .268.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!