MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Sunday, May 28, 2023 at 2:10 PM ET
- Where: American Family Field in Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- How to Watch on TV: BSWI
|Giants||-1.5 (+127)||O 8.5 (+102)||-128|
|Brewers||+1.5 (-149)||U 8.5 (-129)||+109|
|Pitching Probables: SF: Cobb (R) MIL: Rea (R)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Giants vs. Brewers, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The San Francisco Giants (27-25) will put their three-game win streak to the test when they visit the Milwaukee Brewers (27-25) Sunday at 2:10 PM ET on BSWI. Bookmakers consider the Giants -128 favorites to extend their streak, while the Brewers are +109 underdogs looking for the upset. Alex Cobb gets the starting nod for San Francisco while Colin Rea is Milwaukee’s starter for the contest.
Giants vs. Brewers 2023 Key Stats
- The Giants rank 17th in runs scored with 233, 4.5 per game.
- The Giants average 1.4 home runs per game to rank sixth in baseball with 72 total home runs.
- San Francisco’s .244 batting average ranks 16th in the majors.
- The Giants rank 18th in MLB with an on-base percentage of .317.
- San Francisco’s .415 slugging percentage ranks 13th in baseball.
- The Brewers have scored the 25th-most runs in the league this season with 207 (four per game).
- Milwaukee ranks 12th in Major League Baseball with 62 home runs.
- The Brewers’ .232 batting average ranks 23rd in the league this season.
- Milwaukee has the 25th-ranked on-base percentage in MLB this season (.306).
- The Brewers rank 24th in the majors with a .384 team slugging percentage.
Giants vs. Brewers Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Giants have been favored on the moneyline 21 total times this season. They’ve gone 11-10 in those games.
- San Francisco has gone 6-8 (winning 42.9% of its games) when playing as moneyline favorites of -128 or shorter.
- Based on this game’s moneyline, the Giants have an implied win probability of 56.1%.
- San Francisco has had an over/under set by bookmakers 43 times, and have combined with opponents to go over the total in 20 of those games (20-23-0).
- The Giants are 25-17-0 ATS this season.
- This season, the Brewers have been the underdog 18 times and won nine, or 50%, of those games.
- Milwaukee has entered 16 games this season as the underdog by +109 or more and is 9-7 in those contests.
- The moneyline for this contest implies a 47.8% chance of a victory for the Brewers.
- Milwaukee and its opponents have hit the over in 19 of its 42 games with a total this season.
- The Brewers are 17-24-0 ATS in their 41 games with a spread this season.
|Alex Cobb (SF)||Pitcher||Colin Rea (MIL)|
|4 – 1||W/L||1 – 3|
Giants Key Hitters
- Michael Conforto leads San Francisco with 11 home runs this season. He’s batting .236 with 27 RBI.
- Conforto is 18th in homers and 55th in RBI among all hitters in MLB.
- LaMonte Wade Jr has collected 40 hits this season and has an OBP of .413. He’s slugging .444 on the year.
- Wade ranks 71st in home runs and 182nd in RBI in the major leagues.
- J.D. Davis leads San Francisco in RBI with 29 while batting .280 with nine home runs.
- Davis is batting .229 with two homers during his last 10 games while also on a two-game hitting streak.
- Wilmer Flores is batting .240 with an OBP of .290 and a slugging percentage of .438 this season.
Brewers Key Hitters
- Christian Yelich is batting .251 with seven doubles, seven home runs and 19 walks.
- Yelich is 71st in homers and 81st in RBI among all batters in the big leagues.
- Rowdy Tellez has shown his power as he leads his team with 12 home runs with a team-leading .258 batting average.
- Tellez ranks 10th overall in homers and 65th in RBI this season.
- Tellez has hit safely in six games in a row. During his last 10 outings he is hitting .269 with two home runs, three walks and three RBI.
- Brian Anderson has racked up a team-high 28 runs batted in.
- Anderson enters this game on a two-game hitting streak. In his last five games he is batting .333 with two doubles, a home run, a walk and three RBI.
- Owen Miller is hitting .319 with nine doubles, four home runs and six walks.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!