MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Sunday, May 7, 2023 at 4:05 PM ET
- Where: Oracle Park in San Francisco, California
- How to Watch on TV: MLB Network
|Giants||-1.5 (+143)||O 9.5 (+107)||-142|
|Brewers||+1.5 (-169)||U 9.5 (-136)||+121|
|Pitching Probables: SF: Stripling (R) MIL: Houser (R)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Giants vs. Brewers, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The San Francisco Giants (15-17) will put their four-game win streak to the test when they host the Milwaukee Brewers (18-15) Sunday at 4:05 PM ET on MLB Network. Bookmakers consider the Giants -142 favorites to extend their streak, while the Brewers are +121 underdogs looking for the upset. Ross Stripling gets the starting nod for San Francisco while Adrian Houser is Milwaukee’s starter for the contest.
Giants vs. Brewers 2023 Key Stats
- The Giants are the 14th-highest scoring team in MLB action averaging 4.5 runs per game (145 total).
- The Giants rank fourth in MLB play with 53 home runs. They average 1.7 per game.
- San Francisco has the 19th-ranked batting average in the majors (.238).
- The Giants’ .319 on-base percentage is 17th in baseball.
- San Francisco ranks 10th in MLB, slugging .425.
- The Brewers rank 20th in the majors with 142 total runs scored this season.
- Milwaukee has hit 36 homers this season, which ranks 17th in the majors.
- The Brewers rank 18th in MLB with a .240 team batting average.
- Milwaukee has an on-base percentage of .317 this season, which ranks 18th in the majors.
- The Brewers are 18th in MLB with a slugging percentage of .384 this season.
Giants vs. Brewers Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Giants have won five of the nine games they were favored on the moneyline this season (55.6%).
- San Francisco has gone 1-3 (winning only 25% of its games) when playing as moneyline favorites of -142 or shorter.
- Based on this matchup’s moneyline, the Giants have an implied win probability of 58.7%.
- San Francisco has played in 23 games with a set over/under, and have combined with its opponents to go over the total 11 times (11-12-0).
- The Giants have a 13-9-0 record ATS this season.
- The Brewers have won five of the eight games they’ve played as underdogs this season.
- Milwaukee has a record of 4-2 when it’s set as an underdog of +121 or more by sportsbooks this season.
- The bookmakers’ moneyline implies a 45.2% chance of a victory for the Brewers.
- Milwaukee’s games have gone over the total in 10 of its 23 chances.
- The Brewers have an ATS record of 9-14-0 in 23 games with a spread this season.
|Ross Stripling (SF)||Pitcher||Adrian Houser (MIL)|
|0 – 1||W/L||0 – 0|
Giants Key Hitters
- Thairo Estrada leads San Francisco with a .336 batting average. He’s also hit five homers and has 13 RBI.
- Among all MLB batters, Estrada is fifth in batting average, 25th in on-base percentage, and 37th in slugging.
- Estrada will look to extend his four-game hitting streak. He’s batting .278 with one homer during his last five games.
- LaMonte Wade Jr has collected 21 hits this season and has an OBP of .438. He’s slugging .524 on the year.
- Among all MLB hitters, Wade is 38th in home runs and 215th in RBI.
- J.D. Davis leads San Francisco in home runs with seven and runs batted in with 19.
- Davis enters this game on a two-game hit streak. He’s batting .286 over the course of his last five outings with one homer.
- Wilmer Flores has collected 22 hits this season and has an OBP of .311. He’s slugging .512 on the year.
- Flores is batting .167 with two homers in his last five outings. He also comes into Sunday’s game looking to extend his two-game hitting streak.
Brewers Key Hitters
- Rowdy Tellez leads the Brewers in home runs (nine) and runs batted in (22).
- In all of the majors, Tellez ranks sixth in homers and 23rd in RBI.
- Christian Yelich is batting .234 with four doubles, four home runs and 14 walks.
- Yelich ranks 87th among hitters in MLB in homers, and 130th in RBI.
- Willy Adames is hitting .225 with four doubles, five home runs and 19 walks.
- Adames enters this game on a two-game hitting streak. In his last five games he is hitting .150 with a walk and an RBI.
- Brian Anderson is hitting .252 with five doubles, a triple, five home runs and 14 walks.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!