MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Friday, April 21, 2023 at 10:15 PM ET
- Where: Oracle Park in San Francisco, California
- How to Watch on TV: NBCS-BA
|Giants||-1.5 (+159)||O 8.5 (-116)||-121|
|Mets||+1.5 (-188)||U 8.5 (-109)||+104|
|Pitching Probables: SF: DeSclafani (R) NYM: Lucchesi (L)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Giants vs. Mets, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The San Francisco Giants will take the field against the New York Mets (13-7) on Friday. The game begins at 10:15 PM ET on NBCS-BA, with the Giants listed as -121 favorites on the moneyline. San Francisco’s Anthony DeSclafani gets the start, and he’ll go against New York’s Joey Lucchesi.
Giants vs. Mets 2023 Key Stats
- The Giants are the 20th-highest scoring team in MLB play averaging 4.6 runs per game (83 total).
- The Giants are third-best in MLB play with 30 total home runs.
- San Francisco is 19th in MLB with a .238 batting average.
- The Giants rank 17th in baseball with an on-base percentage of .321.
- San Francisco is 10th in baseball with a .420 slugging percentage.
- The Mets have scored the eighth-most runs in the league this season with 97.
- New York has hit 23 homers this season, which ranks 10th in the majors.
- The Mets’ .234 batting average ranks 21st in the league this season.
- New York has an on-base percentage of .342 this season, which ranks sixth in baseball.
- The Mets are 17th in MLB with a slugging percentage of .394 this season.
Giants vs. Mets Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Giants have been listed as the moneyline favorite just two other times so far this season, and they lost both of the games.
- San Francisco has played as moneyline favorites of -121 or shorter in only two games this season, which it lost both.
- The implied moneyline probablility for this matchup gives the Giants a 54.8% chance to win.
- San Francisco has played in nine games with over/under set, and have combined with opponents to go over the total five times (5-4-0).
- The Giants have a 4-4-0 record against the spread this season (covering 50% of the time).
- The Mets have split the two games they’ve played as underdogs this season.
- New York has played as an underdog of +104 or more twice this season and split those games.
- Bookmakers have implied with the moneyline set for this matchup that the Mets have a 49% chance to win.
- So far this season, New York and its opponents have hit the over in three of its nine games with a total.
- The Mets are 5-3-0 against the spread in their eight chances this season.
|Anthony DeSclafani (SF)||Pitcher||Joey Lucchesi (NYM)|
|1 – 0||W/L||0 – 0|
Giants Key Hitters
- Thairo Estrada has been key for San Francisco with 22 hits, an OBP of .378 plus a slugging percentage of .515.
- Among all hitters in MLB, Estrada’s home run total places him 57th and his RBI tally ranks him 176th.
- Estrada is batting .227 during his last five games and is riding a three-game hitting streak.
- Mike Yastrzemski is slugging .493 this season, with a team-best four homers while driving in 10 runs.
- Yastrzemski ranks 22nd in homers and 69th in RBI among all hitters this season.
- Yastrzemski enters this game on a three-game hit streak. He’s hitting .286 over the course of his last five games with two homers.
- J.D. Davis leads San Francisco in batting average (.328), home runs (four) and runs batted in (13) this season.
- Davis will look to add one more to his three-game hit streak. In his last five outings, he has a batting average of .333 with one homer.
- Michael Conforto’s four home runs are most among San Francisco batters. He’s driven in eight runs this season while slugging .478.
Mets Key Hitters
- Pete Alonso leads the Mets with nine home runs and 19 runs batted in.
- Among all hitters in MLB, Alonso is first in home runs and fourth in RBI.
- Brandon Nimmo has a club-best .368 batting average.
- Nimmo is 175th in homers and 54th in RBI among all hitters in the majors.
- Nimmo has hit safely in two straight games. During his last five outings he is batting .522 with two doubles, a home run, a walk and three RBI.
- Francisco Lindor is batting .233 with eight doubles, four home runs and 11 walks.
- Lindor has hit safely in three straight games. In his last five games he is batting .200 with two doubles, a home run, two walks and two RBI.
- Jeff McNeil has six doubles, a home run and 13 walks while hitting .275.
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!