MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Saturday, April 22, 2023 at 4:05 PM ET
- Where: Oracle Park in San Francisco, California
- How to Watch on TV: FOX
|Giants||-1.5 (+162)||O 8.5 (-116)||-125|
|Mets||+1.5 (-192)||U 8.5 (-109)||+106|
|Pitching Probables: SF: Webb (R) NYM: Peterson (L)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Giants vs. Mets, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The New York Mets (13-7) will put their three-game win streak to the test when they visit the San Francisco Giants (6-12) Saturday at 4:05 PM ET on FOX. Bookmakers consider the Giants to be -125 favorites, while the Mets are +106 underdogs to keep their streak alive. Logan Webb gets the starting nod for San Francisco while David Peterson is New York’s starter for the contest.
Giants vs. Mets 2023 Key Stats
- The Giants have the No. 22 offense in MLB action scoring 4.6 runs per game (83 total runs).
- The Giants are third in MLB play with 30 home runs. They average 1.7 per game.
- San Francisco’s .238 batting average ranks 18th in MLB.
- The Giants rank 16th in baseball with an on-base percentage of .321.
- San Francisco ranks 10th in baseball, slugging .420.
- The Mets rank 12th in the majors with 97 total runs scored this season.
- New York’s 23 home runs rank 12th in Major League Baseball.
- The Mets have a team batting average of .234 this season, which ranks 21st among MLB teams.
- New York has an on-base percentage of .342 this season, which ranks sixth in baseball.
- The Mets are 17th in MLB with a slugging percentage of .394 this season.
Giants vs. Mets Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Giants have lost all three of the games they have been the moneyline favorite this season.
- San Francisco has played as moneyline favorites of -125 or shorter in just two games this season, which it lost both.
- Based on this matchup’s moneyline, the Giants have an implied win probability of 55.6%.
- San Francisco has played in 10 games with set over/under, and have combined with opponents to go over the total five times (5-5-0).
- The Giants have collected a 4-5-0 record against the spread this season (covering 44.4% of the time).
- The Mets have been underdogs in three games this season and won two (66.7%) of those contests.
- New York has played as an underdog of +106 or more twice this season and split those games.
- The moneyline for this contest implies a 48.5% chance of a victory for the Mets.
- Games involving New York have gone over the total set by sportsbooks in three of 10 chances this season.
- The Mets are 6-3-0 against the spread in their nine chances this season.
|Logan Webb (SF)||Pitcher||David Peterson (NYM)|
|0 – 4||W/L||1 – 2|
Giants Key Hitters
- Thairo Estrada leads San Francisco in batting average (.319) this season while adding three home runs and six RBI.
- Estrada ranks 64th in the majors in homers, and 181st in RBI.
- Estrada is batting .200 during his last five games and is riding a four-game hitting streak.
- Mike Yastrzemski’s four home runs are most among San Francisco batters. He’s driven in 10 runs this season while slugging .473.
- Yastrzemski ranks 25th in home runs and 77th in RBI this season.
- J.D. Davis leads San Francisco in home runs with four and runs batted in with 13.
- Michael Conforto is slugging .478 this season, with a team-best four homers while driving in eight runs.
Mets Key Hitters
- Pete Alonso leads the Mets in home runs (10) and runs batted in (23).
- Alonso is first in homers and first in RBI among all hitters in the majors.
- Alonso takes a three-game hitting streak into this matchup. During his last five outings he is batting .364 with two home runs, a walk and nine RBI.
- Brandon Nimmo is batting .375 to lead his team.
- Among all major league hitters, Nimmo ranks 175th in home runs and 58th in RBI.
- Nimmo takes a three-game hitting streak into this game. In his last five games he is batting .565 with two doubles, a home run and three RBI.
- Francisco Lindor has eight doubles, four home runs and 11 walks while batting .231.
- Lindor enters this game on a four-game hitting streak. During his last five outings he is batting .190 with two doubles, a walk and an RBI.
- Jeff McNeil is batting .288 with six doubles, a home run and 13 walks.
- McNeil heads into this game on a two-game hitting streak. In his last five games he is batting .500 with two doubles, a home run, two walks and three RBI.
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!