MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Wednesday, July 26, 2023 at 9:45 PM ET
- Where: Oracle Park in San Francisco, California
- How to Watch on TV: NBCS-BA
|Giants||-1.5 (-111)||O 8.5 (-113)||-238|
|Athletics||+1.5 (-105)||U 8.5 (-112)||+198|
|Pitching Probables: SF: Walker (R) OAK: Tarnok (R)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Giants vs. Athletics, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The San Francisco Giants (55-47) will look to complete a series sweep as they take a 1-0 lead into their final matchup against the Oakland Athletics (28-75) at 9:45 PM ET Wednesday from Oracle Park. The Giants are favored (-238) by bookmakers. San Francisco’s Ryan Walker gets the start, and he’ll go against Oakland’s Freddy Tarnok.
Giants vs. Athletics 2023 Key Stats
- The Giants have the No. 16 offense in baseball scoring 4.5 runs per game (459 total runs).
- The Giants are 15th in MLB action with 117 home runs. They average 1.1 per game.
- San Francisco has the 19th-ranked batting average in the majors (.241).
- The Giants are 18th in baseball with an on-base percentage of .317.
- San Francisco ranks 22nd in MLB, slugging .396.
- The Athletics have scored 365 runs (just 3.5 per game) this season, which ranks last in MLB.
- Oakland ranks 24th in Major League Baseball with 96 home runs.
- The Athletics have a team batting average of just .220 this season, which ranks last among MLB teams.
- Oakland has an OBP of just .300 this season, which ranks 27th in MLB.
- The Athletics are 30th in MLB with a slugging percentage of only .355 this season.
Giants vs. Athletics Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Giants have won 28 of the 51 games they were favored on the moneyline this season (54.9%).
- San Francisco has played as moneyline favorites of -238 or shorter in only two games this season, which it won both.
- Based on this contest’s moneyline, the Giants have an implied win probability of 70.4%.
- San Francisco has had an over/under set by oddsmakers 91 times, and have combined with opponents to go over the total in 42 of those games (42-49-0).
- The Giants have covered 53.4% of their games this season, going 47-41-0 against the spread.
- The Athletics have won 26, or 28.3%, of the 92 games they’ve played as underdogs this season.
- Oakland is 6-23 this season when entering a game as the underdog by +198 or more on the moneyline.
- The Athletics have a 33.6% chance to win this game based on the implied probability of the moneyline.
- Oakland’s games have gone over the total in 45 of its 89 chances.
- The Athletics have an ATS record of 47-44-0 in 91 games with a spread this season.
|Ryan Walker (SF)||Pitcher||Freddy Tarnok (OAK)|
|3 – 0||W/L||0 – 1|
Giants Key Hitters
- LaMonte Wade Jr has been key for San Francisco with 76 hits, an OBP of .401 plus a slugging percentage of .421.
- Wade ranks 155th in the majors in homers, and 197th in RBI.
- Michael Conforto leads San Francisco in home runs (13) and runs batted in (51) this season while batting .238.
- Conforto ranks 83rd in homers and 64th in RBI this year.
- Wilmer Flores leads San Francisco in home runs with 13. He’s driven in 32 runs and is slugging .534.
- J.D. Davis has 81 hits and an OBP of .342 to go with a slugging percentage of .425 this season.
Athletics Key Hitters
- Brent Rooker leads the Athletics in home runs (16) and runs batted in (44).
- Rooker ranks 48th in homers and 88th in RBI among all batters in the majors.
- Tony Kemp has eight doubles, three triples, three home runs and 28 walks while batting .204.
- Kemp is 310th in home runs and 285th in RBI among all MLB hitters this season.
- JJ Bleday has 10 doubles, eight home runs and 34 walks while batting .217.
- Bleday heads into this matchup on a two-game hitting streak. During his last five outings he is batting .200 with a home run, five walks and three RBI.
- Jace Peterson is hitting .215 with seven doubles, two triples, six home runs and 34 walks.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!