MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Monday, May 15, 2023 at 9:45 PM ET
- Where: Oracle Park in San Francisco, California
- How to Watch on TV: NBCS-BA
|Giants||-1.5 (-185)||O 8.5 (-113)||-113|
|Phillies||+1.5 (+156)||U 8.5 (-112)||-103|
|Pitching Probables: SF: Wood (L) PHI: Falter (L)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Giants vs. Phillies, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The Philadelphia Phillies (20-20) are the underdogs on the moneyline (-103) in Monday’s contest versus the San Francisco Giants (17-23). First pitch is at 9:45 PM ET on NBCS-BA. The Phillies are favored against the spread in this one (1.5) with +156 odds. San Francisco’s Alex Wood gets the start, and he’ll go against Philadelphia’s Bailey Falter.
Giants vs. Phillies 2023 Key Stats
- The Giants are the 19th-highest scoring team in MLB action averaging 4.3 runs per game (173 total).
- The Giants are fourth in MLB play with 62 home runs. They average 1.6 per game.
- San Francisco’s .239 batting average ranks 18th in the majors.
- The Giants are 18th in baseball with an on-base percentage of .316.
- San Francisco ranks 10th in MLB with a .421 slugging percentage.
- The Phillies have scored 173 runs (4.3 per game) this season, which ranks 19th in MLB.
- Philadelphia’s 42 home runs rank 19th in Major League Baseball.
- The Phillies have a team batting average of .263 this season, which ranks sixth among MLB teams.
- Philadelphia has an on-base percentage of .322 this season, which ranks 13th in the majors.
- The Phillies are eighth in MLB with a .425 slugging percentage this season.
Giants vs. Phillies Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Giants have been the moneyline favorite 16 total times this season. They’ve finished 7-9 in those games.
- San Francisco has gone 4-8 (winning only 33.3% of its games) when it has played as moneyline favorites of -113 or shorter.
- The Giants have an implied moneyline win probability of 53.1% in this game.
- In the 31 games in which bookmakers have set an over/under for San Francisco, it has combined with opponents to go over the total 15 times (15-16-0).
- The Giants have a 15-15-0 record ATS this season.
- The Phillies have won three of the nine games they’ve played as underdogs this season.
- Philadelphia has entered nine games this season as the underdog by -103 or more and is 3-6 in those contests.
- The sportsbooks’ moneyline implies a 50.7% chance of a victory for the Phillies.
- Philadelphia’s games have gone over the total in 10 of its 27 chances.
- The Phillies have an ATS record of 13-14-0 in 27 games with a spread this season.
|Alex Wood (SF)||Pitcher||Bailey Falter (PHI)|
|0 – 0||W/L||0 – 6|
Giants Key Hitters
- Thairo Estrada leads San Francisco with a batting average of .314. He’s also hit six home runs with 14 RBI.
- Estrada’s home runs put him 62nd in baseball, and he is 153rd in RBI.
- LaMonte Wade Jr leads San Francisco in home runs with seven while driving in 14 runs and slugging .509.
- Wade ranks 38th in homers and 153rd in RBI in the majors.
- J.D. Davis leads San Francisco in home runs (seven) and runs batted in (22) this season while batting .293.
- Michael Conforto’s seven home runs are most among San Francisco batters. He’s driven in 14 runs this season while slugging .387.
- Conforto will look to extend his three-game hitting streak. He’s batting .333 with three homers during his last five outings.
Phillies Key Hitters
- Nicholas Castellanos paces the Phillies with a .316 batting average.
- Castellanos’ home run total ranks 85th in the big leagues, and he is 30th in RBI.
- Alec Bohm has been productive as he paces his team with 28 runs batted in.
- Bohm ranks 118th in home runs and 16th in RBI among all hitters in MLB.
- Bohm heads into this game on a three-game hitting streak. In his last five games he is batting .278 with a home run, three walks and three RBI.
- Brandon Marsh is hitting .295 with eight doubles, four triples, four home runs and 21 walks.
- Trea Turner is batting .262 with eight doubles, two triples, four home runs and 12 walks.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!