MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Monday, May 29, 2023 at 5:05 PM ET
- Where: Oracle Park in San Francisco, California
- How to Watch on TV: NBCS-BA
|Giants||-1.5 (+143)||O 8.5 (-105)||-142|
|Pirates||+1.5 (-169)||U 8.5 (-120)||+121|
|Pitching Probables: SF: DeSclafani (R) PIT: Hill (L)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Giants vs. Pirates, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The San Francisco Giants (27-26) are favorites (-142) on the moneyline when they take on the Pittsburgh Pirates (26-26) Monday at 5:05 PM ET, live on NBCS-BA. Anthony DeSclafani will get the ball for San Francisco while Pittsburgh will counter with Rich Hill.
Giants vs. Pirates 2023 Key Stats
- The Giants rank 18th in runs scored with 238, 4.5 per game.
- The Giants rank sixth-best in MLB play with 74 total home runs.
- San Francisco has the 18th-ranked batting average in the majors (.244).
- The Giants’ .316 on-base percentage is 18th in MLB.
- San Francisco ranks 14th in baseball, slugging .416.
- The Pirates rank 22nd in the majors with 226 total runs scored this season.
- Pittsburgh has hit 50 homers this season, which ranks 25th in the majors.
- The Pirates rank 19th in MLB with a .243 team batting average.
- Pittsburgh has an on-base percentage of .322 this season, which ranks 15th in the majors.
- The Pirates are 18th in MLB with a slugging percentage of .400 this season.
Giants vs. Pirates Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Giants have an 11-11 record in games they were favored on the moneyline (winning 50% of those games).
- When it has played as moneyline favorites with odds of -142 or shorter, San Francisco has a 3-7 record (winning just 30% of its games).
- Based on this matchup’s moneyline, the Giants’ implied win probability is 58.7%.
- San Francisco has combined with opponents to hit the over on the total 21 times this season for a 21-23-0 record against the over/under.
- The Giants have collected a 25-18-0 record against the spread this season (covering 58.1% of the time).
- The Pirates have entered the game as underdogs 30 times this season and won 12, or 40%, of those games.
- Pittsburgh is 8-11 this season when entering a game as the underdog by +121 or more on the moneyline.
- The oddsmakers’ moneyline implies a 45.2% chance of a victory for the Pirates.
- So far this season, Pittsburgh and its opponents have hit the over in 21 of its 42 games with a total.
- The Pirates are 22-18-0 ATS in their 40 games with a spread this season.
|Anthony DeSclafani (SF)||Pitcher||Rich Hill (PIT)|
|3 – 4||W/L||4 – 4|
Giants Key Hitters
- Michael Conforto leads San Francisco with 11 home runs this season. He’s batting .244 with 27 RBI.
- Of all MLB batters, Conforto is 103rd in batting average, 59th in on-base percentage, and 56th in slugging.
- LaMonte Wade Jr is batting .265 with an OBP of .409 and a slugging percentage of .439 this season.
- Wade is 77th in homers and 187th in RBI this year.
- Wade has a batting average of .304 during his last five outings and is riding a two-game hit streak.
- J.D. Davis leads San Francisco in RBI with 29 while batting .273 with nine home runs.
- Mike Yastrzemski has 36 hits and an OBP of .315 to go with a slugging percentage of .463 this season.
- Yastrzemski is batting .350 with one homer during his last five outings. He also comes into Monday’s game looking to extend his six-game hitting streak.
Pirates Key Hitters
- Bryan Reynolds has put up a team-high batting average of .290 and paces the Pirates in runs batted in (33).
- Among all hitters in MLB, Reynolds’ home run total puts him 77th, and his RBI total ranks 29th.
- Andrew McCutchen has six doubles, eight home runs and 25 walks while batting .267.
- McCutchen ranks 58th in homers and 135th in RBI among all MLB hitters this year.
- Carlos Santana is hitting .226 with 14 doubles, three home runs and 26 walks.
- Ke’Bryan Hayes is batting .221 with 12 doubles, three triples, two home runs and 15 walks.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!