MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Tuesday, April 25, 2023 at 9:45 PM ET
- Where: Oracle Park in San Francisco, California
- How to Watch on TV: NBCS-BA
|Giants||-1.5 (-178)||O 9.5 (+101)||-112|
|Cardinals||+1.5 (+151)||U 9.5 (-128)||-104|
|Pitching Probables: SF: Brebbia (R) STL: Woodford (R)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Giants vs. Cardinals, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The St. Louis Cardinals (9-14) serve as underdogs on the moneyline (-104) in Tuesday’s contest against the San Francisco Giants (9-13). Game time is set for 9:45 PM ET on NBCS-BA. The Cardinals are favored against the spread in this one (1.5) with +151 odds. John Brebbia starts for San Francisco while Jake Woodford is St. Louis’ starter for the contest.
Giants vs. Cardinals 2023 Key Stats
- The Giants rank 17th in runs scored with 99, 4.5 per game.
- The Giants rank fourth in MLB play with 34 home runs. They average 1.5 per game.
- San Francisco has the 19th-ranked batting average in MLB (.236).
- The Giants are 17th in MLB with an on-base percentage of .317.
- San Francisco ranks 12th in baseball, slugging .411.
- The Cardinals have scored the 15th-most runs in the league this season with 104 (4.5 per game).
- St. Louis has hit 27 homers this season, which ranks 11th in the majors.
- The Cardinals’ .266 batting average is among the best in baseball, ranking fourth in MLB.
- St. Louis is among the best teams in baseball at getting on base, ranking third with an OBP of .342.
- Fueled by 71 extra-base hits, the Cardinals rank ninth in MLB with a .426 slugging percentage this season.
Giants vs. Cardinals Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Giants have been the moneyline favorite five total times this season. They’ve gone 2-3 in those games.
- San Francisco has gone 1-3 (winning just 25% of its games) when it has played as moneyline favorites of -112 or shorter.
- Based on this contest’s moneyline, the Giants have an implied win probability of 52.8%.
- In the 13 games in which oddsmakers have set an over/under for San Francisco, it has combined with opponents to go over the total seven times (7-6-0).
- The Giants have a 7-5-0 record against the spread this season (covering 58.3% of the time).
- The Cardinals have been listed as the underdog three times this season and have failed to win any of those games.
- St. Louis has played as an underdog of -104 or more twice this season and lost both games.
- The implied probability of a win by the Cardinals, based on the moneyline, is 51%.
- St. Louis and its opponents have gone over the total this season in eight of its 13 opportunities.
- The Cardinals are 6-7-0 against the spread this season.
|John Brebbia (SF)||Pitcher||Jake Woodford (STL)|
|1 – 0||W/L||1 – 2|
Giants Key Hitters
- Thairo Estrada leads San Francisco in batting average (.313) this season while adding four home runs and seven RBI.
- Estrada ranks 43rd in baseball in homers, and 180th in RBI.
- Mike Yastrzemski is batting .280 with an OBP of .306 and a slugging percentage of .488 this season.
- Of all MLB hitters, Yastrzemski ranks 43rd in home runs and 77th in RBI.
- Yastrzemski will look to extend his two-game hit streak. In his last five outings, he’s batting .400 with one homer.
- J.D. Davis leads San Francisco in home runs (five) and runs batted in (16) this season while batting .304.
- Wilmer Flores has collected 19 hits this season and has an OBP of .324. He’s slugging .463 on the year.
Cardinals Key Hitters
- Nolan Gorman has put up a team-high batting average of .310, while leading the Cardinals in home runs (six) and runs batted in (22).
- Among all hitters in the majors, Gorman ranks eighth in home runs and sixth in RBI.
- Gorman enters this matchup on a three-game hitting streak. In his last five games he is batting .294 with a double, two home runs, a walk and eight RBI.
- Paul Goldschmidt is hitting .277 with seven doubles, two home runs and 15 walks.
- Goldschmidt ranks 117th overall in home runs and 116th in RBI this season.
- Goldschmidt has hit safely in two games in a row. During his last five outings he is hitting .105 with a double and two walks.
- Tommy Edman is batting .268 with two doubles, a triple, three home runs and 11 walks.
- Nolan Arenado is batting .284 with three doubles, two home runs and eight walks.
- Arenado enters this game on a three-game hitting streak. In his last five games he is hitting .167 with a walk and an RBI.
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!