MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Wednesday, April 26, 2023 at 9:45 PM ET
- Where: Oracle Park in San Francisco, California
- How to Watch on TV: NBCS-BA+
|Giants||– ()||O 8.5 (-112)||-138|
|Cardinals||+ ()||U 8.5 (-113)||+118|
|Pitching Probables: SF: DeSclafani (R) STL: Matz (L)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Giants vs. Cardinals, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The San Francisco Giants (10-13) will put their four-game win streak to the test when they host the St. Louis Cardinals (9-15) Wednesday at 9:45 PM ET on NBCS-BA+. Oddsmakers consider the Giants -138 favorites to extend their streak, while the Cardinals are +118 underdogs looking for the upset. San Francisco’s Anthony DeSclafani gets the start, and he’ll go against St. Louis’ Steven Matz.
Giants vs. Cardinals 2023 Key Stats
- The Giants have the No. 20 offense in MLB action scoring 4.5 runs per game (104 total runs).
- The Giants are fourth-best in MLB action with 36 total home runs.
- San Francisco’s .237 batting average ranks 19th in the majors.
- The Giants rank 18th in MLB with a .316 on-base percentage.
- San Francisco is 13th in baseball with a .413 slugging percentage.
- The Cardinals rank 16th in the majors with 108 total runs scored this season.
- St. Louis has hit 28 homers this season, which ranks 13th in the majors.
- The Cardinals rank fourth in MLB with a .266 team batting average.
- St. Louis has an on-base percentage of .339 this season, which ranks third in baseball.
- The Cardinals are ninth in MLB with a .424 slugging percentage this season.
Giants vs. Cardinals Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Giants have won 50% of the games this season when they were favored on the moneyline (3-3).
- San Francisco has played as moneyline favorites of -138 or shorter in just two games this season, which it lost both.
- The Giants have a 58% chance to win this game based on the moneyline’s implied probability.
- San Francisco has played in 14 games with set over/under, and have combined with opponents to go over the total seven times (7-7-0).
- The Giants have collected an 8-5-0 record against the spread this season (covering 61.5% of the time).
- The Cardinals have been listed as the underdog four times this season and have failed to win any of those games.
- St. Louis has played as an underdog of +118 or more once this season and lost that game.
- The moneyline for this contest implies a 45.9% chance of a victory for the Cardinals.
- St. Louis’ games have gone over the total in eight of its 14 chances.
- In 14 games with a spread this season, the Cardinals are 6-8-0 ATS.
|Anthony DeSclafani (SF)||Pitcher||Steven Matz (STL)|
|1 – 1||W/L||0 – 3|
Giants Key Hitters
- Thairo Estrada leads San Francisco in batting average (.310) this season while adding four home runs and seven RBI.
- Estrada ranks 50th in home runs and 195th in RBI among all hitters in MLB.
- Mike Yastrzemski leads San Francisco in home runs with five while driving in 13 runs and slugging .535.
- Yastrzemski is 22nd in baseball in homers, and 54th in RBI.
- Yastrzemski enters this game on a three-game hit streak. He’s hitting .474 during his last five outings with one homer.
- J.D. Davis leads San Francisco in home runs with five and runs batted in with 16.
- Wilmer Flores is batting .284 with an OBP of .324 and a slugging percentage of .463 this season.
Cardinals Key Hitters
- Nolan Gorman leads the Cardinals with six home runs and 22 runs batted in, while putting up a team-high batting average of .293.
- Among all hitters in the big leagues, Gorman’s home run total puts him 11th, and his RBI total ranks seventh.
- Paul Goldschmidt is batting .287 with seven doubles, two home runs and 15 walks.
- Goldschmidt ranks 125th in home runs and 86th in RBI among all major league batters this season.
- Goldschmidt has hit safely in three straight games. In his last five games he is batting .200 with a double, a walk and two RBI.
- Tommy Edman is hitting .267 with two doubles, a triple, four home runs and 11 walks.
- Willson Contreras has six doubles, two home runs and 10 walks while hitting .260.
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!