MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Monday, June 12, 2023 at 7:45 PM ET
- Where: Busch Stadium in St. Louis, Missouri
- How to Watch on TV: BSMW
|Giants||-1.5 (+134)||O 8.5 (-102)||-129|
|Cardinals||+1.5 (-158)||U 8.5 (-125)||+106|
|Pitching Probables: SF: Webb (R) STL: Liberatore (L)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Giants vs. Cardinals, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The San Francisco Giants (33-32) and Joc Pederson (four hits last time out) are favored (-129) on the moneyline for their matchup with the St. Louis Cardinals (27-39) on Monday at 7:45 PM ET on BSMW. San Francisco’s Logan Webb gets the start, and he’ll go against St. Louis’ Matthew Liberatore.
Giants vs. Cardinals 2023 Key Stats
- The Giants rank 13th in runs scored with 302, 4.6 per game.
- The Giants average 1.3 home runs per game to rank eighth in MLB play with 84 total home runs.
- San Francisco has the 15th-ranked batting average in the majors (.249).
- The Giants rank 13th in MLB with a .323 on-base percentage.
- San Francisco is 11th in baseball, slugging .419.
- The Cardinals have scored 304 runs (4.6 per game) this season, which ranks 11th in MLB.
- St. Louis ranks sixth in Major League Baseball with 90 home runs.
- The Cardinals rank 13th in MLB with a .250 team batting average.
- St. Louis has the 11th-ranked on-base percentage in MLB this season (.324).
- Fueled by 206 extra-base hits, the Cardinals rank seventh in MLB with a .424 slugging percentage this season.
Giants vs. Cardinals Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Giants are 17-15 in games they were listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 53.1% of those games).
- San Francisco has gone 12-10 when it has played as moneyline favorites with odds of -129 or shorter (54.5% winning percentage).
- Based on this game’s moneyline, the Giants’ implied win probability is 56.3%.
- In the 55 games in which oddsmakers have set an over/under for San Francisco, it has combined with opponents to go over the total 26 times (26-29-0).
- The Giants have put together a 30-23-0 record ATS this season (covering 56.6% of the time).
- The Cardinals have entered the game as underdogs 22 times this season and won nine, or 40.9%, of those games.
- St. Louis has a record of 5-7, a 41.7% win rate, when it’s set as an underdog of +106 or more by sportsbooks this season.
- The moneyline for this contest implies a 48.5% chance of a victory for the Cardinals.
- Games involving St. Louis have gone over the total set by oddsmakers in 24 of 50 chances this season.
- The Cardinals have an ATS record of 22-34-0 in 56 games with a spread this season.
|Logan Webb (SF)||Pitcher||Matthew Liberatore (STL)|
|4 – 6||W/L||1 – 2|
Giants Key Hitters
- LaMonte Wade Jr is batting .273 with eight home runs and 20 RBI for San Francisco this season.
- Wade ranks 81st in home runs and 178th in RBI among all batters in baseball.
- Thairo Estrada is batting .297 to lead San Francisco, while adding nine homers and 24 runs batted in this season.
- Estrada ranks 63rd in homers and 141st in RBI this year.
- J.D. Davis leads San Francisco in runs batted in (34) this season. He has a .286 batting average and a .483 slugging percentage.
- Michael Conforto leads San Francisco in home runs with 12 while driving in 33 runs and slugging .447.
Cardinals Key Hitters
- Paul Goldschmidt paces the Cardinals with a .287 batting average.
- In all of MLB, Goldschmidt is 52nd in home runs and 92nd in RBI.
- Nolan Arenado is hitting .276 with nine doubles, two triples, 13 home runs and 19 walks.
- Arenado is 19th among hitters in MLB in homers, and 11th in RBI.
- Arenado takes a six-game hitting streak into this game. During his last 10 games he is hitting .361 with three doubles, a triple, four home runs, four walks and 10 RBI.
- Nolan Gorman has racked up a team-best 15 home runs and 46 runs batted in.
- Tommy Edman has 12 doubles, two triples, six home runs and 16 walks while batting .240.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!