MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Saturday, August 12, 2023 at 9:05 PM ET
- Where: Oracle Park in San Francisco, California
- How to Watch on TV: NBCS-BA
|Giants||-1.5 (-196)||O 8.5 (-106)||-114|
|Rangers||+1.5 (+165)||U 8.5 (-119)||-102|
|Pitching Probables: SF: Cobb (R) TEX: Heaney (L)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Giants vs. Rangers, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The San Francisco Giants (62-54) are favored on the moneyline (-114) in Saturday’s contest with the Texas Rangers (69-47). Game time is at 9:05 PM ET on NBCS-BA. The Rangers, with +165 odds, are favored against the spread (1.5). Alex Cobb will get the ball for San Francisco while Texas will counter with Andrew Heaney.
Giants vs. Rangers 2023 Key Stats
- The Giants are the 18th-highest scoring team in MLB action averaging 4.4 runs per game (510 total).
- The Giants rank 21st in MLB action with 127 home runs. They average 1.1 per game.
- San Francisco has the 21st-ranked batting average in the majors (.238).
- The Giants rank 20th in baseball with an on-base percentage of .315.
- San Francisco is 24th in baseball with a .389 slugging percentage.
- The Rangers lead MLB with 661 runs scored this season.
- Texas ranks fifth in Major League Baseball with 164 home runs.
- The Rangers rank second in MLB with a .271 team batting average.
- Texas has an OBP of .341 this season, which ranks second in MLB.
- The Rangers rank second in the majors with a .462 team slugging percentage.
Giants vs. Rangers Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Giants have won 33 of the 61 games they were favored on the moneyline this season (54.1%).
- San Francisco has gone 29-24 (winning 54.7% of its games) when playing as moneyline favorites of -114 or shorter.
- The Giants have a 53.3% chance to win this game based on the moneyline’s implied probability.
- San Francisco has played in 103 games with over/under set, and have combined with opponents to go over the total 46 times (46-57-0).
- The Giants have a 54-47-0 record ATS this season.
- The Rangers have won 17, or 51.5%, of the 33 games they’ve played as underdogs this season.
- Texas has a record of 10-15 in games where oddsmakers have it as underdogs of at least -102 on the moneyline.
- Oddsmakers have implied with the moneyline set for this matchup that the Rangers have a 50.5% chance to win.
- Texas and its opponents have hit the over in 52 of its 98 games with a total this season.
- The Rangers are 60-43-0 ATS in their 103 games with a spread this season.
|Alex Cobb (SF)||Pitcher||Andrew Heaney (TEX)|
|6 – 3||W/L||9 – 6|
Giants Key Hitters
- LaMonte Wade Jr leads San Francisco with a .266 batting average. He’s also hit 11 homers and has 33 RBI.
- Wade ranks 139th in baseball in home runs, and 195th in RBI.
- Wilmer Flores leads San Francisco in home runs with 15 while driving in 39 runs and slugging .537.
- Michael Conforto is slashing .234/.327/.383 this season for the Giants.
- J.D. Davis leads San Francisco in home runs with 15 and runs batted in with 56.
Rangers Key Hitters
- Marcus Semien is hitting .280 with 29 doubles, two triples, 18 home runs and 53 walks.
- Semien is 47th in home runs and 20th in RBI among all hitters in MLB.
- Adolis Garcia’s 29 home runs and 89 RBI both pace his team.
- Garcia currently ranks seventh in homers and second in RBI in the big leagues.
- Nate Lowe is batting .280 with 32 doubles, two triples, 14 home runs and 65 walks.
- Corey Seager is hitting .348 with 31 doubles, 19 home runs and 31 walks.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!