MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Wednesday, May 10, 2023 at 3:45 PM ET
- Where: Oracle Park in San Francisco, California
- How to Watch on TV: NBCS-BA
|Giants||-1.5 (+127)||O 8.5 (-120)||-161|
|Nationals||+1.5 (-149)||U 8.5 (-105)||+137|
|Pitching Probables: SF: Manaea (L) WSH: Gray (R)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Giants vs. Nationals, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The San Francisco Giants (16-19) host the Washington Nationals (15-21) Wednesday to close out a three-game series. The Giants are favored (-161) to win the rubber match, which starts at 3:45 PM ET from Oracle Park. Sean Manaea will get the ball for San Francisco while Washington will counter with Josiah Gray.
Giants vs. Nationals 2023 Key Stats
- The Giants have the No. 21 offense in baseball scoring 4.4 runs per game (153 total runs).
- The Giants rank fourth-best in MLB play with 56 total home runs.
- San Francisco’s .241 batting average ranks 17th in the majors.
- The Giants are 17th in baseball with an on-base percentage of .320.
- San Francisco is eighth in MLB with a .424 slugging percentage.
- The Nationals have scored the 27th-most runs in the league this season with just 138 (3.8 per game).
- Washington ranks 29th in Major League Baseball with just 22 home runs as a team.
- The Nationals’ .257 batting average is among the best in baseball, ranking 10th in MLB.
- Washington has the 20th-ranked on-base percentage in MLB this season (.317).
- The Nationals rank 29th in the majors with a .357 team slugging percentage.
Giants vs. Nationals Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Giants have been the moneyline favorite 12 total times this season. They’ve gone 6-6 in those games.
- San Francisco has a 2-1 record (winning 66.7% of its games) when it has played as moneyline favorites of -161 or shorter.
- The implied moneyline probablility in this matchup gives the Giants a 61.7% chance to win.
- San Francisco has played in 26 games with an over/under set, and have combined with its opponents to go over the total 12 times (12-14-0).
- The Giants have gone 14-11-0 against the spread this season.
- This season, the Nationals have won 11 out of the 26 games, or 42.3%, in which they’ve been the underdog.
- Washington has a record of 8-7, a 53.3% win rate, when it’s set as an underdog of +137 or more by oddsmakers this season.
- The sportsbooks’ moneyline implies a 42.2% chance of a victory for the Nationals.
- So far this season, Washington and its opponents have hit the over in eight of its 26 games with a total.
- The Nationals are 17-9-0 against the spread in their 26 chances this season.
|Sean Manaea (SF)||Pitcher||Josiah Gray (WSH)|
|1 – 1||W/L||2 – 5|
Giants Key Hitters
- Thairo Estrada leads San Francisco in batting average (.338) this season while adding six home runs and 14 RBI.
- Including all hitters in baseball, Estrada is 46th in home runs and 129th in RBI.
- Estrada enters this game on a seven-game hitting streak. Over the course of his last five outings, he’s hitting .318 with two homers.
- LaMonte Wade Jr has collected 24 hits this season and has an OBP of .438. He’s slugging .511 on the year.
- Among all MLB hitters, Wade is 46th in homers and 206th in RBI.
- Wade has a batting average of .286 over the course of his last five games and is riding a three-game hit streak.
- J.D. Davis leads San Francisco in home runs with seven and runs batted in with 20.
- Davis is batting .310 with two homers during his last 10 outings while also on a two-game hitting streak.
- Wilmer Flores has 24 hits and an OBP of .313 to go with a slugging percentage of .500 this season.
Nationals Key Hitters
- Luis Garcia has five doubles, a triple, three home runs and eight walks while batting .274.
- Garcia is 140th in home runs and 88th in RBI among all hitters in the big leagues.
- Garcia has hit safely in five straight games. During his last five outings he is batting .478 with two doubles, a home run, a walk and two RBI.
- Keibert Ruiz has five doubles, three home runs and nine walks while hitting .254.
- Ruiz currently ranks 140th in homers and 153rd in RBI in the major leagues.
- Ruiz enters this game on a four-game hitting streak. During his last five outings he is batting .238 with a double, a home run, a walk and four RBI.
- Lane Thomas leads the Nationals with 17 runs batted in.
- Thomas takes a seven-game hitting streak into this matchup. In his last 10 outings he is hitting .324 with a triple, three home runs, two walks and seven RBI.
- Alex Call is batting .237 with four doubles, three home runs and 16 walks.
- Call enters this game on a three-game hitting streak. During his last five outings he is hitting .278 with a double, a walk and two RBI.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!