MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Friday, July 21, 2023 at 7:05 PM ET
- Where: Nationals Park in Washington D.C.
- How to Watch on TV: MASN2
|Giants||-1.5 (+101)||O 9.5 (-120)||-158|
|Nationals||+1.5 (-119)||U 9.5 (-105)||+134|
|Pitching Probables: SF: Wood (L) WSH: Irvin (R)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Giants vs. Nationals, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The San Francisco Giants (54-43) are -158 favorites to break their two-game losing streak when they face the Washington Nationals (38-58), losers of two in a row. The game begins Friday at 7:05 PM ET on MASN2, live from Nationals Park. Alex Wood will get the ball for San Francisco while Washington will counter with Jake Irvin.
Giants vs. Nationals 2023 Key Stats
- The Giants have the No. 13 offense in MLB action scoring 4.6 runs per game (451 total runs).
- The Giants average 1.2 home runs per game to rank 13th in baseball with 113 total home runs.
- San Francisco ranks 18th in MLB with a .244 batting average.
- The Giants’ .321 on-base percentage ranks 15th in MLB.
- San Francisco ranks 18th in baseball with a .402 slugging percentage.
- The Nationals have scored the 25th-most runs in the league this season with 403 (4.2 per game).
- Washington has hit just 85 homers this season, which ranks 27th in the majors.
- The Nationals rank fifth in MLB with a .261 team batting average.
- Washington has an OBP of .317 this season, which ranks 18th in MLB.
- The Nationals are 21st in MLB with a slugging percentage of .400 this season.
Giants vs. Nationals Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Giants have been the moneyline favorite 47 total times this season. They’ve finished 27-20 in those games.
- San Francisco has gone 10-7 (winning 58.8% of its games) when playing as moneyline favorites of -158 or shorter.
- The implied moneyline probablility in this matchup gives the Giants a 61.2% chance to win.
- San Francisco has had an over/under set by oddsmakers 86 times, and have combined with opponents to go over the total in 41 of those games (41-45-0).
- The Giants have a 47-36-0 record ATS this season (covering 56.6% of the time).
- The Nationals have been underdogs in 80 games this season and won 30 (37.5%) of those contests.
- This season, Washington has won 21 of its 46 games, or 45.7%, when it’s the underdog by at least +134 on the moneyline.
- The Nationals have a 42.7% chance to win this game based on the implied probability of the moneyline.
- Washington’s games have gone over the total in 35 of its 78 chances.
- In 82 games with a spread this season, the Nationals are 44-38-0 ATS.
|Alex Wood (SF)||Pitcher||Jake Irvin (WSH)|
|4 – 3||W/L||2 – 5|
Giants Key Hitters
- LaMonte Wade Jr leads San Francisco with a .274 batting average. He’s also hit nine homers and has 29 RBI.
- Wade’s home runs rank him 143rd in baseball, and he is 185th in RBI.
- Michael Conforto leads San Francisco in home runs (13) and runs batted in (51) this season while batting .244.
- Among all MLB batters, Conforto is 75th in homers and 49th in RBI.
- Conforto enters this game on a two-game hit streak. He’s hitting .300 in his last five outings.
- J.D. Davis has 80 hits this season and a slash line of .268/.348/.431.
- Wilmer Flores is batting .292 with an OBP of .349 and a slugging percentage of .526 this season.
- Flores is batting .471 with four homers over the course of his last five outings. He also comes into Friday’s game looking to extend his five-game hitting streak.
Nationals Key Hitters
- Lane Thomas paces the Nationals with 15 home runs and 51 runs batted in, while putting up a team-best batting average of .289.
- Thomas’ home run total ranks 45th in MLB, and he is 49th in RBI.
- Jeimer Candelario has shown his power as he paces his team with 15 home runs.
- Candelario currently ranks 45th in homers and 69th in RBI in the major leagues.
- Luis Garcia has 12 doubles, four triples, five home runs and 20 walks while batting .266.
- Keibert Ruiz is batting .243 with 13 doubles, 11 home runs and 19 walks.
- Ruiz has hit safely in six straight games. In his last 10 outings he is hitting .316 with three doubles, two home runs, three walks and five RBI.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!