MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Friday, June 23, 2023 at 7:05 PM ET
- Where: Oriole Park at Camden Yards in Baltimore, Maryland
- How to Watch on TV: MASN
|Mariners||-1.5 (+151)||O 8.5 (-112)||-114|
|Orioles||+1.5 (-178)||U 8.5 (-113)||-105|
|Pitching Probables: SEA: Gilbert (R) BAL: Gibson (R)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Mariners vs. Orioles, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The Seattle Mariners (36-37) visit the Baltimore Orioles (45-28) on Friday to start a three-game series, with the first pitch at 7:05 PM ET from Oriole Park at Camden Yards. The Mariners are listed as -114 favorites, while the underdog Orioles have -105 odds on the moneyline. Logan Gilbert takes the mound for Seattle while Kyle Gibson is Baltimore’s starter for the contest.
Mariners vs. Orioles 2023 Key Stats
- The Mariners rank 20th in runs scored with 321, 4.4 per game.
- The Mariners are 19th in MLB play with 81 home runs. They average 1.1 per game.
- Seattle is 28th in the majors with a .227 batting average.
- The Mariners rank 24th in baseball with a .307 on-base percentage.
- Seattle’s .381 slugging percentage is 25th in baseball.
- The Orioles have scored 360 runs this season, which ranks 10th in MLB.
- Baltimore has hit 89 homers this season, which ranks 10th in the majors.
- The Orioles rank 12th in MLB with a .253 team batting average.
- Baltimore has the 15th-ranked on-base percentage in MLB this season (.320).
- Fueled by 238 extra-base hits, the Orioles rank eighth in MLB with a .426 slugging percentage this season.
Mariners vs. Orioles Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Mariners have won 26 of the 42 games they were the moneyline favorite this season (61.9%).
- When it has played as moneyline favorites with odds of -114 or shorter, Seattle has gone 24-14 (63.2%).
- The Mariners have a 53.3% chance to win this game based on the moneyline’s implied probability.
- Seattle has played in 58 games with an over/under set, and have combined with its opponents to go over the total 28 times (28-30-0).
- The Mariners are 23-34-0 against the spread this season.
- The Orioles have won 13, or 50%, of the 26 games they’ve played as underdogs this season.
- Baltimore has a record of 13-11 in games where oddsmakers have it as underdogs of at least -105 on the moneyline.
- The oddsmakers’ moneyline implies a 51.2% chance of a victory for the Orioles.
- Baltimore’s games have gone over the total in 35 of its 63 chances.
- The Orioles have an ATS record of 40-23-0 in 63 games with a spread this season.
|Logan Gilbert (SEA)||Pitcher||Kyle Gibson (BAL)|
|4 – 4||W/L||8 – 4|
Mariners Key Hitters
- Ty France leads Seattle with a batting average of .274. He’s also hit seven home runs with 33 RBI.
- Of all MLB hitters, France is 42nd in batting average, 52nd in on-base percentage, and 86th in slugging.
- France enters this game on a two-game hitting streak. During his last five outings, he’s hitting .158 with one homer.
- Julio Rodriguez has 70 hits and an OBP of .300 to go with a slugging percentage of .415 this season.
- Rodriguez is 40th in homers and 50th in RBI among all hitters this season.
- J.P. Crawford has 57 hits this season and a slash line of .239/.349/.349.
- Jarred Kelenic is batting .255 with an OBP of .323 and a slugging percentage of .470 this season.
Orioles Key Hitters
- Adley Rutschman is hitting .272 with 11 doubles, 10 home runs and 49 walks.
- Among all hitters in the big leagues, Rutschman’s home run total puts him 70th, and his RBI total ranks 93rd.
- Anthony Santander’s 11 home runs and 42 runs batted in are both team-highs.
- Santander is 57th among hitters in the majors in homers, and 32nd in RBI.
- Austin Hays leads the Orioles with a .319 batting average.
- Adam Frazier has 11 doubles, a triple, eight home runs and 20 walks while hitting .223.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!