MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Sunday, June 25, 2023 at 1:35 PM ET
- Where: Oriole Park at Camden Yards in Baltimore, Maryland
- How to Watch on TV: MASN
|Mariners||-1.5 (+141)||O 8.5 (-111)||-121|
|Orioles||+1.5 (-166)||U 8.5 (-114)||+101|
|Pitching Probables: SEA: Kirby (R) BAL: Bradish (R)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Mariners vs. Orioles, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
Following a two-homer game last time out, Mike Ford leads the Seattle Mariners (37-38) into action as -121 favorites against the Baltimore Orioles (46-29). First pitch from Oriole Park at Camden Yards at 1:35 PM ET on Sunday, live on MASN. George Kirby will get the ball for Seattle while Baltimore will counter with Kyle Bradish.
Mariners vs. Orioles 2023 Key Stats
- The Mariners have the No. 17 offense in MLB action scoring 4.5 runs per game (338 total runs).
- The Mariners rank 16th in MLB play with 87 total home runs.
- Seattle ranks 25th in MLB with a .230 batting average.
- The Mariners’ .308 on-base percentage ranks 23rd in baseball.
- Seattle ranks 24th in baseball with a .387 slugging percentage.
- The Orioles have scored the 10th-most runs in the league this season with 367.
- Baltimore’s 93 home runs rank 10th in Major League Baseball.
- The Orioles’ .253 batting average ranks 14th in the league this season.
- Baltimore has the 16th-ranked on-base percentage in MLB this season (.320).
- The Orioles are eighth in MLB with a .426 slugging percentage this season.
Mariners vs. Orioles Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Mariners have won 61.9% of the games this season when they were the moneyline favorite (26-16).
- When playing as moneyline favorites with odds of -121 or shorter, Seattle has a 22-13 record (winning 62.9% of its games).
- The Mariners have a 54.8% chance to win this matchup based on the moneyline’s implied probability.
- Seattle has combined with opponents to hit the over on the total 28 times this season for a 28-30-0 record against the over/under.
- The Mariners have put together a 23-35-0 record ATS this season.
- This season, the Orioles have won 13 out of the 26 games, or 50%, in which they’ve been the underdog.
- Baltimore has a record of 10-11 in games where sportsbooks have it as underdogs of at least +101 on the moneyline.
- The implied probability of a win by the Orioles, based on the moneyline, is 49.8%.
- Baltimore’s games have gone over the total in 35 of its 63 chances.
- The Orioles are 41-23-0 against the spread this season.
|George Kirby (SEA)||Pitcher||Kyle Bradish (BAL)|
|6 – 6||W/L||3 – 3|
Mariners Key Hitters
- Julio Rodriguez has been key for Seattle with 74 hits, an OBP of .305 plus a slugging percentage of .424.
- Rodriguez ranks 34th in homers and 44th in RBI among all hitters in baseball.
- Rodriguez enters this game on a three-game hitting streak. Over the course of his last five games, he’s hitting .238 with one homer.
- Ty France is batting .276 to lead Seattle, while adding seven homers and 34 runs batted in this season.
- France is 137th in home runs and 86th in RBI among all hitters in MLB.
- J.P. Crawford is slashing .243/.350/.362 this season for the Mariners.
- Teoscar Hernandez leads Seattle in home runs with 14 while driving in 43 runs and slugging .450.
Orioles Key Hitters
- Adley Rutschman has 11 doubles, 10 home runs and 50 walks while batting .265.
- Rutschman’s home run total ranks 77th in the majors, and he is 104th in RBI.
- Anthony Santander’s 13 home runs and 45 RBI both lead his team.
- Santander is 34th among hitters in the majors in home runs, and 26th in RBI.
- Santander enters this game on a two-game hitting streak. In his last five games he is batting .409 with four home runs and seven RBI.
- Cedric Mullins has 12 doubles, three triples, eight home runs and 29 walks while batting .258.
- Adam Frazier has 11 doubles, a triple, eight home runs and 21 walks while hitting .227.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!