MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Saturday, August 12, 2023 at 9:40 PM ET
- Where: T-Mobile Park in Seattle, Washington
- How to Watch on TV: Fox Sports 1
|Pitching Probables: SEA: Kirby (R) BAL: Irvin (L)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Mariners vs. Orioles, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The Seattle Mariners (63-52) will put their eight-game win streak to the test when they host the Baltimore Orioles (71-45) Saturday at 9:40 PM ET on Fox Sports 1. Oddsmakers consider the Mariners -161 favorites to extend their streak, while the Orioles are +137 underdogs looking for the upset. Seattle’s George Kirby and Baltimore’s Cole Irvin have been named the starters for this contest.
Mariners vs. Orioles 2023 Key Stats
- The Mariners are the 15th-highest scoring team in MLB play averaging 4.6 runs per game (528 total).
- The Mariners are 12th in baseball with 141 home runs. They average 1.2 per game.
- Seattle’s .237 batting average ranks 22nd in the majors.
- The Mariners’ .316 on-base percentage ranks 18th in MLB.
- Seattle is 18th in MLB, slugging .404.
- The Orioles are among the highest scoring teams in the majors, ranking eighth with 569 total runs this season.
- Baltimore’s 135 home runs rank 17th in Major League Baseball.
- The Orioles have a team batting average of .252 this season, which ranks 13th among MLB teams.
- Baltimore has an on-base percentage of .320 this season, which ranks 15th in the majors.
- The Orioles are ninth in MLB with a .422 slugging percentage this season.
Mariners vs. Orioles Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Mariners have compiled a 42-25 record in games they were favored on the moneyline (winning 62.7% of those games).
- Seattle has gone 14-11 when playing as moneyline favorites with odds of -161 or shorter (56% winning percentage).
- The Mariners have a 61.7% chance to win this matchup based on the moneyline’s implied probability.
- Seattle has played in 96 games with an over/under set, and have combined with its opponents to go over the total 46 times (46-50-0).
- The Mariners have covered 48% of their games this season, going 47-51-0 against the spread.
- The Orioles have entered the game as underdogs 47 times this season and won 27, or 57.4%, of those games.
- Baltimore has a record of 6-4, a 60% win rate, when it’s set as an underdog of +137 or more by bookmakers this season.
- The implied probability of a win by the Orioles, based on the moneyline, is 42.2%.
- Baltimore and its opponents have hit the over in 58 of its 102 games with a total this season.
- In 102 games with a spread this season, the Orioles are 64-38-0 ATS.
|George Kirby (SEA)||Pitcher||Cole Irvin (BAL)|
|10 – 8||W/L||1 – 3|
Mariners Key Hitters
- Julio Rodriguez is batting .259 with 19 home runs and 66 RBI for Seattle this season.
- Rodriguez ranks 38th in Major League Baseball in homers, and 35th in RBI.
- Ty France is batting .256 with an OBP of .330 and a slugging percentage of .384 this season.
- France ranks 184th in homers and 113th in RBI among all batters in the majors.
- France has a batting average of .375 with one homer during his last five games and is on a three-game hit streak.
- Cal Raleigh’s 20 home runs lead all Seattle hitters, and he’s slugging .455.
- Raleigh is batting .229 with six homers during his last 10 games while also on a two-game hitting streak.
- Eugenio Suarez leads Seattle in runs batted in with 72 while batting .233 with 16 homers.
- Suarez will look to extend his two-game hitting streak. He’s batting .211 during his last five games.
Orioles Key Hitters
- Adley Rutschman is hitting .274 with 19 doubles, a triple, 16 home runs and 66 walks.
- Rutschman’s home run total ranks 74th in MLB, and he is 64th in RBI.
- Anthony Santander has shown off his power as he paces his team with 21 home runs and 64 RBI.
- Santander ranks 27th overall in homers and 41st in RBI this season.
- Gunnar Henderson has 16 doubles, five triples, 19 home runs and 45 walks while hitting .237.
- Adam Frazier is hitting .242 with 15 doubles, a triple, 13 home runs and 26 walks.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!